Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Saravi.

My defination of freedom was nothing but a failure. Only a vague desire of my misery. The great structure in which I was brought up were so high that I wanted to break and know who I really was. But such desires took me where I am and to the consequences I am suffering right now.

I was dying little by little, I was breaking inside. But the worst, the worst was that feeling of helplessness and hopelessness.

For sure I think that sadness reconciles us to reality, this was my reality for a long time, only that I had not had the opportunity to feel it like now.

A week passed in that small room. With only me roaming in that small room and the garden attached. I ate alone but couldn't stop asking myself for a single second.

What will they do to me?

My parents were kicked out of the palace the same day. Nadia was separated from me and not knowing what they did to her was a constant suffering. Kalil's mother, Zura, came into the room once, to slap me and spit in my face several times without saying a word to me.

I have been able to do nothing for my defense, at no time have I been given the opportunity to speak at least to lessen the blame from my parents and Nadia, and that has ruined my existence.

For how many times I go to the garden today, trying to breathe a little air and not succumb to the sadness that has filled my soul, I can assure that even the air weighs me down and without a doubt it was the worst week of my life.

I hear a click, as if someone were calling an animal to eat its food, and it was strange to me, since I have not seen almost anyone prowling around these sides of the palace. At night the palace guard appears making a few rounds - I believe for me. And in the day only a few lackeys who come to leave my food or when they clean in some places.

I turn in various directions without being able to see what the noise is about, until at some point a rock was thrown in my direction falling a few meters from me.

I quickly approached when seeing its strangeness, and indeed, the said rock was wrapped in a paper, which I quickly removed. However, when I go to open the leaf to see the contents, some footsteps that creak on the dry leaves of the grass came making me wrap the paper and hide it somewhere in the dress. Right now I couldn't trust myself.

I turned slowly without creating any hint of suspicion, but seeing that face right now after a week makes a big impression on me and embarrassment.

"Hanna? I ask with doubt and suspicion.

"Hello Saravi..." she answered very dryly, without any hint of affection on her pretty face.

After the greeting she takes a few steps slowly walking in the place, looking with great displeasure around her and took a light sigh before turning towards me again.

"In approximately two days you will meet with the King so he can decide what will be done with you," she said staring at me and was waiting for my reaction.

And I held her gaze without saying a single word. Just observing her attitude for me was enought to tell me that it was fake. The Hanna I knew knows exactly that nothing I did was for some morbid cause.

But the very next momento, Hanna removed her full and calm attitude to take me by the arms and brought me closer to her a little more stunned.

"Why? How did you do this to us? Why?! Why?!" She shook me hard.

Tears run down my cheeks uncontrollably as my throat clenches again. But I no longer had tears to shed, there were no more in my eyes to continue expressing my darkness, and the truth, even if I could, I just don't want to do it anymore because I'm at a point that hurts me to do it.