Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Saravi.

"Saravi come, I will accompany you along with the ladies to your room," my mother says, taking my arm stronger than normal breaking into the sustained gaze that the King and I had.

I nod with fury in my veins, trying by all means not to give free rein to my impulses. But in the end I can't do it. Then I say what I have in my throat.

"However, she does trust me...Sir." I hope you reconsider my proposal." I blurted out creating a much more tense environment and continued my walk.

My mother says nothing, the women who walk next to me seem to look into the void, it is impossible for me to adapt like this, I can never be here without Nadia's company.

After climbing some stairs and passing several open corridors, a huge room is opened before my eyes.

"My lady, we will begin to prepare your bath," says one of the ladies.

"I ask you five minutes with my daughter, I'll put them through myself when I'm done," my mother asks, causing a chill in my body.

The women nod and rush out as my mother locks the door and turns in my direction.

"How can you make us feel ashamed like that ?! Challenge the King? What insolence!"

My mother's tone has gotten out of control, her face is red with hysteria as she walks from side to side around the room.

"I only made one request..." I reply softly.

"So? Well now you're going to meet me Saravi, right now I'm going to ask that you not be granted such a thing. You have passed the limits! I will send Nadia where you can never see her again."

Than?

"Don't you dare Mother..." I managed to pronounce worried.

"Well, you will see it, you will see it with your own eyes, I have done many things Saravi, such as persuading the other candidate for the crown and see the result... We are here."

A satisfied laugh appears on my face at the lie my mother speaks, because I know perfectly well what happened.

"There was never another candidate...The prince never decided otherwise...you lie!"

My mother's eyes begin to widen as she slowly approaches me.

A hand is stamped on my cheek leaving me somewhat dazed, then I place my hand on the reddened and sore spot immediately. I do not observe my mother and I do not want to, I do not raise my head at any time. I can only see how her feet move towards the door, letting the set of servers pass.

I need to think clearly, I need to find a solution for Nadia, and if it is necessary to trample on my pride, I will do it so that she is with me.

After a relaxed bath, along with three women of course, I am dressed in a beautiful outfit that was not among my things, and after fixing my hair as I could never do it, the ladies comment that they have finished.

"Anything my Lady wishes we are at the door."

"What is your name?" I ask one of them, while the others withdraw.

"I...My Lady is not necessary, I..." she says hesitantly, until she is interrupted by another person whom I totally do not know.

"Welcome Saravi! I can pass?"

Its ornament and its way of acting make it clear that it is from the royal family, I seat for her to pass, then she positions herself in front of me on an individual sofa.