twenty-six

BOSTON MA!

"YOU LOOK FUNNY!"

"YOU LOOK FUNNY!"

bristol laughted at me, and i shook my
head chuckling.

"you are so out of it."i sat next to her, and she squealed.

"can you turn on the tv? i want to watch the redsox kick the yankees booty."she tried sitting up, and i gave her the remote.

"bris be careful for your knee."i reminded her, and she turned the game on.

"when do i get out of here?"she asked once she finally came to reality, and i shrugged.

"when are we going to edmonton?"she questioned again, and i laughed, "you ask a lot of questions."

"because i'm bored!"she whined, and i chuckled, giving her a book.

"ew."she threw the book back at me, making the two of us laugh.

"as for edmonton, we leave friday, so in two days."i told her, and she nodded, "i'm already packed."

"you better not be bringing any work."i gave her a look, and she rolled her eyes at me, "i won't be."

"good because you are supposed to relax."i reminded her, and she sighed as the doctor came in.

soon enough, bristol was released, and directed me to the nearest shake shack.

"they wouldn't let me eat and i'm hungry."she pouted, and i let her order.

she dove into her shake as soon as it was handed to her. she shamelessly had it halfway gone by the time we got to her apartment.

"can we play fortnite?"she asked as soon as she got upstairs, knowing damn well i brought over all of my stuff, and i nodded "why not."

after a really REALLY long time, bristol ended up rage quitting, and we ended up watching a movie while ordering in.

"are you excited for edmonton?"i asked,
and she nodded smiling.

"yeah, i really want to see your
hometown, meet your hometown friends,
meet the town that made you."she explained,
and i grinned.

"don't worry, you'll be able
to all summer."

( ashley's takeaway! )
i know this is short pls don't
kill me💀 but jake really said
debust slander tonight when
killing me in fortnite tonight
FIVE TIMES.

#debustslander

he really said "i keep going after
debust! i'm sorry debust! love the
name though"

STILL DEBUST SLANDER😤😤😤😤😤