three

"SO HOWS LIFE BEEN?"

Tyler questioned, as we walked around Dallas, hand in hand like we had been doing for years, "Ok I guess."

"What's wrong?"Tyler stopped, making me look at him, earning a shrug from me.

"Nothing other than the stresses of life."I shrugged once more, before we started walking again.

"It isn't that John guy is it?"Tyler questioned, and I wince at the mention of his name, "it is isn't it?"

"What has he done Bristol."Tyler grabbed my wrist, earning a yelp, and he rolled up my sleeve to find bruises from a few days ago.

"Please don't say anything Tyler. Please I'm begging you, I'm trying to get out of the relationship."I begged, as Tyler was wide eyed, looking at the bruises on my wrist, "Ty please."

"I've gotta tell brad."He shook his head before pulling out his phone, which i quickly snatched out, "Bristol!"

"No!"I fought back, "Don't tell Brad! because then Brad is gonna tell the guys, and the guys are gonna tell my dad, and it's going to be hell and havoc."

"Bristol you need to get out!"Tyler argued, and I slipped my wrist out of the palm of his hand, and started to walk off.

"Bristol Fay Neely!"Tyler yelled after me, before catching up to me, and making me look at him.

"Let's go to my house and talk everything over."Tyler offered, and I shook my head, "I've gotta get to the rink."

"Alright, I'll drive you."Tyler took my hand, before we went back walking towards his sports car, and going in, before heading to American Airlines Center.

it was dead silence the whole ride there, besides drake playing quietly in the background, and my quiet hiccups, "Hey."

I didn't even realize Tyler had pulled up the rink, and I look down, fiddling with the rink I had gotten for my 18th birthday.

"How long has it been going on?"Tyler questioned, turning off the car, and I shook my head, "Your going to tell my dad."

"Bris you need to get out of that relationship."Tyler sighed, and I nodded, "I'm trying Ty."

"How many times?"Tyler asked, and I kept my eyes from him, "How many times in a year? or how many times in all?"

"In all."

"This year its been every time i'm with him, but he doesn't do it in front of the guys, or my family."I whispered, and I could've sworn tyler saw red, "Ty please."

"Bristol this isn't right!"He raged, "He shouldn't even be putting his hands on you in the first place!"

"Give me a deadline and I'll be out! Just don't tell anybody tyler please."I begged, as tears started to pour down my face, and he starred straight ahead at the building in front of us.

"November 30th,"He started, as I wiped my tears on my sleeve, "You have until November 30th to get out of that relationship before I fly up to boston to find out if your out or not."

I nodded my head, taking a deep breath, "Ok. Just promise not to tell anyone."

"I won't Bris."Tyler looked at me, and his eyes softened.

"Just please be careful."

———

wowza i have a chapter !

uh this is the november 16th game oops

we're going we're going

i've changed ryan's name to john so i don't get confused with ryan donato

bye now.