two

THE ROAD TRIPS ARE ALWAYS FUN,

For all of us, especially Me.

Our first stop on the Road Trip was Dallas, and I personally was excited, I was finally able to see my best friend Tyler Seguin, who I hadn't seen since last year.

When he started playing in boston, we immediately clicked. Became my best friend at the age of 12, and Was Devastated when he was traded in 2013.

Sophomore year of High School was my Hardest, I was 14 when it started, and Tyler knew everything that happened, made him stop partying when things got serious.

I've seen him mostly every time we traveled to Dallas, Or they traveled to Boston, except for the last game they had in boston, was home "Sick." When actually I was hiding my bruised body from everyone.

The best part about the road trips, were getting away from John. An Abusive boyfriend he was, and threatened me if I tried to leave. And so I was free from him until we came back next Monday.

As I plugged my headphones in, Brantley Gilbert had started to play, finding Bullet In The Bonfire playing, making me quickly skip it, with my breath hitched.

I paused the music, closing my eyes, and leaning my head back, as my breathing was ridged.

"Damn Bristol, You look like you ran the Boston Marathon."I jump out of my seat, with a scream, as the everyone on the plane looked at me, and I glared at the seat next to me, "Damn You Pasta!"

David Pastrnak, was sitting down in the empty seat next to me, grinning like a fool. I was on edge and he was blind to figure it out, "But Bris."

"Nope."I turned back to my phone, reading emails, before a poke on my cheek made me look up, finding Torey Krug with a wide grin all over his face, "You all Love annoying the hell out of me don't you?"

"Yes!"Matt Grzelcyk comes over towards us, leaning up against the seats.

"Whatcha reading?"Tuukka questions, and I plop my feet up on David's lap, as I look towards Tuuks, showing him the emails, "You need to read something better."

"The loose ends list."David plops a book onto my lap, "I've already read this!"

"Then go to sleep, you look exhausted."Torey suggests, and I shake my head, "No!"

After arguing for at least 10 minutes, bergy finally yells at me, "Just go take a nap bristol!"

I finally give in, sticking my tongue out, before curling up into my seat.

and before i know it i'm passed out cold

——————
j a k e

"Tyler!"

I watched as Bristol jumped into Tyler Seguin's arms, with a wide smile.

"Are they dating?"I questioned Brad, who laughed, shaking his head, "There's a five year age difference they aren't dating."

"They had a really good friendship, and still do. Tyler and Bristol immediately clicked when he was drafted to Boston. He was the only
one she'd open up to."Patrice explained, and I nodded, as Charlie grinned, "Jakey has a crush."

"Do not!"