twelve

JANUARY 3RD 2019
10:21 AM
BRISTOL NEELY

JANUARY 3RD 201910:21 AMBRISTOL NEELY

"SHE'S BACK!"

I heard Brad yell, as feet ran down the hallway, towards my office.

I just grinned, and shook my head as brad, ryan, matt, and pasta came in with wide grins, as jake was behind them, shaking his head at how childish the four were being.

"Hi."I smirked, before looking down the injury report I had of Anders Bjork.

Tonight I was back, and the boys were facing the flames at home. We needed this win to keep us going and we all knew it. We had almost all the guys back except for charlie who was out again with a foot injury, and we were on a roll.

"I told them not to come and bother you."Jake mumbled. Before sitting on my desk, "Hey! Get your ass off my desk!"

"YOUR BACK!"Matt yelled, making me shake my head with a soft chuckle.

"I've been in the building since 8am this morning doing paperwork and all of that fun stuff."I shrug, as the boys roll their eyes, surrounding me.

"Your coming to the ice with us."Pasta's thick accent spoke, and i shook my head with a laugh, "not happening."

"Why not Ms.Neely?" Jake smirked, and I rose an eyebrow at him calling me ms.neely.

It had been a week since i last saw jake, and the two of us hung out. We'd talked back and forth through texts but i missed him. I missed seeing him in person, i missed the way he'd laugh at me while i burned the pancakes, i just missed him.

So as he stood in front of me with a large smirk across his face that i wanted to smack off, i was glad he was here.

"Because i have work to do."I muttered, looking back down on bjork's injury at his shoulder, and he needed surgery. We were out a man and Cassidy wasn't happy.

"Whitey said he'd do that."Brad explained, and i rolled my eyes, "Whitey isn't doing these, I've already started them, so I have to sign off on them with my signature."

"You two have the same writing basically it'll be fine."Ryan shrugged, and I let a sigh go past my lips, "You guys really want me to go out with you don't you?"

"Yes!"They all exclaimed, as jake sat on my desk again, "off debrusk! I want this desk clean!"

"Why ms.neely?"jake questioned, making a low grow slip past my lip, "stop calling me that!"

"What if i don't ms.neely?"he challenged, "I can get you traded."

"And I can make you into Mrs.DeBrusk."And with that, everybody's mouths were wide open except for mine.

Because I pounced to attack him.

————

RYAN DONATO GOT TRADED WHA—

i'm not changing this because i'm too lazy to do deallll