twenty

APRIL 17TH 2019!
REAL LIFE!
JAKE DEBRUSK!

APRIL 17TH 2019!REAL LIFE!JAKE DEBRUSK!

"BRISTOL BEAT ME UP SO MUCH!"

all of the guys laughed as marchy finished a story from the 2014 season.

"speaking of."bergy started, "what the hell is up with bris?"

all of the guys shrugged, and i checked my phone pretending not to notice.

"hey jd."marchy started, and i looked towards him, "you're close with bris, why has she been off?"

all the guys where giving me looks, and i bit my lip, figuring if i wanted to tell them about the fight from the other night.

i honestly did feel bad for taking my frustration out on bris. now with toronto fans sending death threats, everything was caving in on me.

"you guys are gonna beat me up."i mumbled, running a hand through my hair, with zee giving me a staredown, "whats that supposed to mean jake?"

i took a deep breath, "we got into a fight saturday night about me going back out onto the ice."

all the guys looked relaxed a little after i told them that, "we just haven't really talked in a couple days."

"i remember her coming back to the bench looking pissed."charlie mcavoy brought up, and a few of the guys nodded.

"she threatened to have me benched for the rest of the series, and i flipped on her telling her she couldn't do that."i went on, "she's kept the silent treatment on me since."

all of the guys looked relived it was just that, and nothing else.

"she did the same thing to segs in 2013."marchy started, and kretch snickered.

"she ignored him for a whole month."kretch added, and a small smile played on zees lips.

"it took him to buy her chocolate, take her to a baseball game and a movie night for her to forgive him."zee finished, and patrice smiled.

"she was what? 14 at the time?"patrice asked, and the vets nodded.

"tyler was the only one that she trusted that year."they all continued, and coyle furrowed his eyebrows.

"why?"he asked, and patrice sighed.

"she would get used by a lot of people, and was in a bad car accident that year. a lot of other stuff happened that i don't think it's our place to tell you guys. if bris wants to tell you she will."bergy concluded and we all nodded before we went on with dinner.

when the check came, all of the guys pitched in and with that, we all went back to the hotel.

except for me.

i walked over to a local convince store, and picked up some flowers, a big ass lindors chocolate, and a teddy bear before heading back to the hotel.

i made my way up to bristols hotel room, and soon enough i heard some grumbling, and stomping coming to the door.

"my god what the hell-!"bristol stopped midsentence seeing me standing there.

"do you want?"she finished, in a lower tone of voice, and i smiled.

"to talk and maybe me apoligizing?"