twenty-three

APRIL 17TH 2019!
REAL LIFE!
BRISTOL NEELY!

APRIL 17TH 2019!REAL LIFE!BRISTOL NEELY!

AS I WALKED INTO
SCOTIABANK ARENA,

i was checking my texts, trying to figure out what the HELL those guys were talking about now in the team group chat they added me in.

"oh what the hell"i chuckled as pasta kept sending weird voice messages in the group chat.

i had come in early to finish some reports by myself. if i was being honest, i was sick of being stuck in that hotel room and just needed to be in the rink like i used to when i was younger.

i was starting to get a little stressed out myself from playoffs, especially with all the injuries that could and most likely would happen.

"neely?"i heard my name being called, and i whipped my head around my shoulder, finding auston matthews and mitch marner leaning up against the wall sending me a smile.

"who wants to know?"i asked, walking towards the two guys.

"just wanted to meet the bristol neely. i've heard a lot of good things about you."mitch explained, and i gave them a look.

"you know you shouldn't be talking to the enemy, especially before a playoff game."i teased, and they chuckled.

"yeah we know."auston started, "but who's gonna stop us?"

"if my guys find out i talked with y'all they'll kick your ass."i chuckled, and they laughed.

"i'm sorry about what naz did the other night, jake doesn't deserve that and it was dirty."mitch apologized, and i crossed my arms.

"you're right. it was dirty and he didn't deserve that. i was ready to kick his ass, so was jake."i snapped, and i heard footsteps behind me.

"everything ok over here?"charlie coyle asked, and i let out a sigh, before putting a smile on my face, nodding.

"everything's fine. just having a friendly talk."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

i threw my hands up in frustration as the fourth goal got by tuukks,
and bruce was more frustrated then i was.

"c'mon guys! communication! talk god damn it!"bruce yelled
for all the guys on the bench and ice to hear, "bail your goalie out!"

"battle back guys c'mon!"i encouraged, and i saw wags getting frustrated.

"they're beating us out."he grumbled, and i looked at him,
"just fight back harder."

chris's line went out, and chris was ready for a fight.

soon enough, chris shot the puck, and it went straight into the net, making the bench go wild.

we ended up winning the game, and everyone was grinning while we walked into the locker room.

we were now tied two two in the series, and i prayed we moved onto the next round.

we just had to wait and see

( ashley's take away! )

HI Y'ALL
i missed you guys🥰
we onto the second round baybe!!

ok bye now