ten

BRISTOL NEELY

DECEMBER 13TH 2018

2:12 AM

      I PUT MY CAR IN PARK,

and raced into the building. Ran into the elevator, pressing the fifth floor before everything started to move.

The boys apartment was close to mine, but definitely not the same building. If it was they would've heard everything that happened.

A chill runs down my spine, making me shutter, as the elevator door dings, and i make my way down to 5H.

I fumble with the door knob, before eventually getting it to work, and i get greeted with charlie holding a bat ready to swing, and brandon holding a silly string can, making me scream, "god damn you guys!"

"It's just me!"I yell, "Put whatever you have down! it's just me!"

both charlie and brandon put down they're choice of weapons, as jake rounds the corner, ready to take out anything he needed to.

charlie and brandon tackle me into a hug, making me yelp at the tight hug, causing jake to growl.

"I'm fine! Stop growling!"I exclaimed, as the two let me go, and jake took over.

"Sorry Bris."Charlie looked down, and i shrugged, "you couldn't have known."

"let's get you to bed."Jake rubbed my shoulder, and i nodded, before the two of us said goodnight to the boys, and make our way to his room.

"go to sleep stupid!"i called out, before we entered jake's room, with him holding back a chuckle.

we climb into his bed, before he pulls the comforter over us, and wraps his arms around me, "do you wanna talk about it."

i shake my head, as i start to relax and my eyes get heavy, "night jake."

i feel lips press against my head, and barley make out the words he tell me.

"night b."

————
HI

GUESS WHO GETS TO SEE THE BOYS THIS THURSDAY

THIS GAL!

woo against the blues and it's for my birthday!!

i'll keep you updated on thursday!