five

NOVEMBER 30TH 2018

3:21 PM

TYLER SEGUIN'S POINT OF VIEW

            "HEY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN TOWN!"

Brad gives me a bro hug, and I smile, "I came to see Bris, Is she in her office?"

"She hasn't been in til tuesday."Brad started, "called out tuesday morning said she was sick but would be at the game tomorrow."

"god damn it!"I yelled, making brad furrow his eyebrows, "What are you not telling me?"

"I will explain on the way there, but I need you to get like two people to come with us."I explained, before brad ran off, and quickly came back with Torey Krug, and David Pastrnak.

We quickly went to my rental, before I took off towards Bristol's apartment, "Why are you so
mad?"

"Has Bristol said anything about her love life?"I asked, turning down Merrimac street, and Brad shook his head, "Said it was good last I heard."

"that's a damn lie."I mutter, as torey furrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean."

"I gave her a deadline to get out of the relationship. It's not good, I don't know if she got out or not, but when you guys came to dallas she had bruises on her wrists."I explained, and a low growl came from torey as I turned into Bristol's apartment complex, "Somebody's a deadman."

I parked the car, before we were all out, and running up the stairs towards Bristol's apartment.

once we reached her door, I started pounding on it, "Bris! Bristol you in there?"

I was greeted by a yelp, before that blood curdling scream that made me bust down her door, "Tyler!"

With that, I busted down her door, finding her boyfriend holding her arm behind her back, and bristol in tears.

oh and I saw red.

I tackled her boyfriend to the ground before beating down on him, to the point where he was knocked out.

"You Call the cops!"I pointed towards brad, who was already a step ahead of me.

"You make sure he doesn't wake up and if he does let me know."Torey nodded before I made my way over towards Bristol, who was standing watching us.

"Are you ok?"I ask, and she shakes her head, before bursting into tears, and coming into my arms for a hug.

this was going to be one long, and hard road for her.

———

oh shi

recap if you had skipped over this part, the boys (tyler, brad, david, and torey) broke into bristol's apartment, and basically saved her from john

WE WON!

also happy birthday to charlie mcavoy!