twenty-two

APRIL 16TH 2019!
REAL LIFE!
BRISTOL NEELY!

IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE GAME FOUR AND I WAS SITTING IN MY HOTEL ROOM EATING SOME FOOD FROM THE HOTEL

the guys had invited me out to dinner with them but needless to say i wasn't in the best mood and i wasn't gonna ruin their night with my mood.

so as i sat here watching one tree hill, i was working on reports from last night and luckily nobody had been injured last night but we did loose and i had three injuries from saturday.

so needless to say things were taking forever.

after game two, i had been so mad and ignoring jake so we hadn't talked since our fight and i didn't plan on talking to him anytime soon

a knock came through my door, and a frustration ran through my body.

"can't i get one night without someone bothering me?!"i exclaimed, as i got up to answer the door.

"what do you-!"i stopped mid sentence as i whipped open the door finding jake standing there with a bag of lindors, bottle of coke and a daisy.

"what do you want?"i asked, in a calmer voice, leaning up against the door frame.

"to talk and maybe apologize?"jake explained, and i opened up my hotel door more and let him in.

"what did you want to talk about because i'm busy."i said, pressing my lips into a thin line.

"i wanted to say i'm sorry for the other night,"jake started, "i had no right to yell at you. i was just frustrated with kadri and what was happening. i took my anger out on you."

"you're right, you had no right to yell at me" i said as i walked to my desk, looking at a report i had that had to be finished.

"i know bris, and i'm sorry. i mean it."he said, and i looked at him biting my lip.

"it's ok jake."i said, "it's playoffs, and i get your frustrated but please dont take it out on me. throw punches into a pillow, punching bag to get your frustration out but don't take it out on me."

"i won't."he promised, and i gave him a hug.

"promise?"

"promise."

THIS IS SHORT IM SO SORRY
BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK
FOR EVER
AND IMMA DO ONE MORE
CHAPTER ABOUT ROUND ONE
THEN SKIP TO THE FINALS GAME
SEVEN

LOVE YOU ALL STAY TF
AT HOME AND BE
SAFE !!!!!