✨ t h i r t y ✨

T Z U Y U

two weeks passed after what happened at the hospital, my attention is on baby jinju, baby jinju is currently drinking milk in my breast.

she's so beautiful, she got jungkook's eyes, the shaped of the face is mine, and also the gender, the rest even jungkook's hands and feet are carbon copied to Jinju's

she's so adorable, the crib that jungkook and I shopped is now used by her, jungkook is a great daddy to jinju, jungkook always make jinju sleep at night by marching "1 2 3"

jinju also loves when I sang Chinese songs to her, the unnies also visited us in our house, sana unnie and nayeon unnie always talk to our baby about fashion and about Japanese stuff.

Mina unnie and Lisa are busy again with their projects, they will be the future scientist of korea for sure.

Jinju is close to hoseok oppa, she loves being carried by him and jin and taehyung oppa loves to spoil her toys! Jinju's play room is half filled by their toys.

All of our friends became friends.

Jungkook: mommy chu~

the door opened and it was jungkook holding a bucket of ice cream and fries, Oh my god!!! my favorite!

Tzuyu: thankyou!!! I miss this!

I gave him baby jinju and he started to play with her.

Jungkook: mommy chu, have you decided when are we going to meet your parents?

I stopped eating the fries.

meeting my parents?? oh shit! i totally forgot about that! they need to know cause sooner or later they will find me and they will be mad at me more cause I didn't tell them.

Tzuyu: tomorrow.

Jungkook: are you sure? are you ready? cause I? i am ready.

Tzuyu: it's time for them to know kook.

Jungkook: then let's inform our hyungs and unnies.

We forwarded the news to our unnies and hyungs, the support that they gave us in the message box boost my confidence to face my parents, this is the hardest part.

I don't know what reaction will my parents react, I don't know what will.happen to me when we face them.

Jungkook: tzuyu, it's okay.. we can do this, three.

I smiled, I still can't believe jungkook is my husband and boyfriend. we cleaned the house cause tommorow my parents will come here.

to: Mommy

Mommy please meet me at ***** residence, phase ** block *** see you please bring dad.

As I sent the message, I am sure that I am ready, the girls and boys will be here tommorow, so as jungkook's father, the girls and boys will stay at Jinju's room while us jungkook will talk to my parents.

****

it's the day, jungkook said his father will be late because of work. my unnies and oppas are already here playing with jinju.

Jungkook: all of them are enjoying with jinju mommy chu.

I was preparing some food for my unnies and oppas and also for my parents when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and jungkook's face rested in my shoulder.