✨ s i x t e e n ✨

J I N

Last night jungkook packed half of his things here in our dorm, he said that he's going to stay with his father. It's very unusual for him to stay with his father since his father is busy with political work.  We said yes we can't  force him to stay here, he's our maknae and we know he's safe in his father's house.

Taehyung: I can't believe kookie left us, I miss him already! I want to be with him!

Yoongi: leave then.

Taehyung: Hyung!

Jin: stop you two, we already know that jungkook will be fine with his father.

Yoongi: something's off with jungkook.. he really changed.. more mature and secure it seems like he's hiding something from us.

Namjoon: nah I don't feel it..

Hoseok: he rarely spend time with miyoung..

Jimin: poor miyoung, y'all think jungkook is cheating on miyoung?

I notice that the two pairs isn't hanging out like before, I also noticed that jungkook is distant to miyoung. even at school.

Namjoon: if he has a secret let's just wait for the time that he will share it to us..

Jin: namjoon's right.. the only thing we must do know is clean our dorm.

It's saturday that's why it's cleaning day.

N A Y E O N

The other girls are off to shopping today, I am busy for our graduation. Tzuyu moved back to her parents, I miss our baby...

Jeongyeon: girls, nayeon and jihyo, upstairs now.

wow? did she forgot that I am older than her?? I made my way upstairs to our shared bedroom, my bed mates are momo and Jeongyeon.

Jihyo: unnie? what's the prob?

Jeongyeon: how you notice tzuyu getting fat? she's more to oversized clothes and she's starting to be a picky eater?

Nayeon: yeah I noticed it too.

Jeongyeon: and now she moved back to her home?

Jihyo: what are you trying to picture out unnie?

Jeongyeon: that tzuyu is pregnant.. okay can be? or maybe..

Nayeon: pregnant? tzuyu? that girl didn't know about sexual intercourse, i mean she knows how but she can never do it.

Jihyo: right unnie..

The door opened and it was mina, glaring at us.

Mina: y'all think tzuyu is pregnant by getting fat?, picky eater? and oversized clothes? think unnies! she's a teenager maybe she's adjusting in her age..

Jeongyeon: why do you always protect tzuyu mina?

Mina: cause you keep throwing false accusations to her!