✨ n i n e t e e n ✨

T Z U Y U

Jungkook: hey what do you want to buy? go grab everything you want mommy chu~

We are getting used calling each other "mommy chu" and "daddy kook", today is grocery day! I grabe a lot of ice cream and ready to cook fries. I don't know why I love this combination? but I can't help it! it tastes soooo goood!

Jungkook: wow! mommy chu that's a lot!

Tzuyu: You said a lot? should I put back some?

Jungkook: no no..

I smiled. He really loves spoiling me, last time I was craving breads he bought a loooot of breads.

I also heard he broke up with miyoung, my heart breaks for her they were very happy in their relationship, if I wasn't pregnant jungkook and miyoung's relationship would still be on until now.

Jungkook: What are you thinking mommy chu?

Tzuyu: n-nothing..

Jungkook: tsk... come let's pay this..

The advantage of being pregnant is that pregnant women are prioritize, we didn't line up we just move forward and Viola! we are done!

I was surprised when jungkook took his black card, like hello? black card!? how rich is this man?- stupid tzuyu he's the son of our country's secretary what more do you expect!?

Jungkook: mommy chu, you said you love pearls..

Tzuyu: yes why?

Jungkook: to repay you with your heart necklace...

Is he planning to buy me a pear necklace!?

Tzuyu: don't jungkook, no! it's okay it's fine.. I don't need you to repay me.

Jungkook: actually, I have it already..

What!? oh this man.

baby your daddy is so hard headed.

Jungkook: closed your eyes..

Tzuyu: fine..

I closed my eyes and waited for seconds..

Jungkook: open..

Tzuyu: Oh! my! God! jungkook!!! wow!

I bet this pearl necklace is expensive! it has seven pearls in it, small and big! it's real pearl! wow!

Jungkook: that's 18k pearl choker-necklace.. I hope you like it!

Tzuyu: like it? I love it jungkook!

Because of my extreme excitement, I didn't realize that I was hugging jungkook. 18k? wow! that must have been very expensive!

Tzuyu: Thankyou jungkook!

Jungkook: you're welcome~

*****

Inside the car I was the first one to enter, jungkook placed the grocery bags at the car compartment.

Jungkook started the car, the drive was quite until jungkook broke it.

Jungkook: tzuyu I want you to meet my father..