✨ o n e ✨

TZUYU

We are invited to our beloved principal's party, Me and my unnies are going to the school gym where the party is held.

To tell you I am the youngest of squad named TWICE, well yeah kinda cringe cause we have a group name, I kinda prefer dumbies.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo unnies are the eldest and the center is Sana, Jihyo and mina unnies. Jihyo unnie is actually our leader since she's the student president of our school.

The babies are Dahyun unnie, Chaeyoung unnie, and me! the Baby.

Sana: Wow the disco lights are amusing!

Sana unnie said while looking around the gym, it's currently night time.

Nayeon: And it's great to see boys too!

Our school is so big the females are on the right side of the school which is all girls, while the males are on the left side, girls are always RIGHT and boys always LEFT.

Our school is very strict, girls are not allowed to enter or step in the males building but if you are an officer you can go run around the two buildings.

We sat down on a empty table and wait for the party to start. The party started at jihyo unnie made her speech for our beloved principal, Park Jin young for short JYP.

After that the real party started, loud music and girls and boys dancing so close with each other.

Momo: wait guys? where is sana and mina?

Chaeyoung: yeah right where are they-- oh! nayeon unnie too!

Jeongyeon: your jihyo unnie is at the council's table while the rest, dancing.

Dahyun: why don't you join them unnie?

Jeongyeon: Because I cannot leave you here, who knows what will happened to you three?

Momo: Im out!

Momo unnie removed her cardigan revealing her body con outfit, gosh her curves.

Jeongyeon: No! wear this!

Momo unnie started running away then jeongyeon unnie followed her leaving us three.

Chaeyoung: so what are we going to do?

Dahyun: it's the three of us now.

Chaeyoung: dahyun are you thinking what I am thinking?

Dahyun: definitely!

The two looked at me.

Dahyun: Tzuyu are you thinking what I am thinking?

Tzuyu: huh?

Chaeyoung: ughhhhh! c'mon dahyun let's drink! bye tzu stay here don't drink! keep on staring other people!

And then they disappeared in the crowd, how dare chaeng said that to me, I know I have staring problems but I am working on it!

After sitting for hours I decided to grab a drink, I've never tried alcohol before but maybe trying it tonight is a good idea.

I made my way to the place where they offer drinks. There are alot of drinks but lemme just grab and drink everything.

I drank and drank I almost lost my counting, hmm? 8 shots? wow! the party is getting wiggly and jiggly.

?: you drank alot pretty girl.