✨ s i x ✨

T H I R D  P E R S O N 'S  P O V

The eight girls arrived at the dorm, tzuyu double check everything suspicious inside the house before going down in the living room.

The girls are worried for their maknae, last time tzuyu got sick she was admitted to the hospital.

Tzuyu: unnies!

The girls stopped on what they're doing and the attention was on tzuyu, the maknae line immediately hugged her. 

Tzuyu: I can't breathe guys..

Sana: Are you okay now tzuyu?

Tzuyu: yes unnie, I am perfectly okay now..

Nayeon: Thank God! I was thinking about you throughout the day tzu.. what do you want for dinner?

Momo: am i going to cook? or we're going to order?

Nayeon: order..

Chaeyoung: unnie! tteokboki!

Jihyo: rameen!!!

Jeongyeon: I'm going to make a call now, momo can you list down the foods.

Momo: okaay!!

Momo wrote down the list of food that they're going to eat, the rest of the girls sat down on the sofa removing their school socks.

Nayeon: what do you want to eat? faster.

Tzuyu doesn't know what exactly she likes but the only food that popped in her mind and announced by her mouth was.

Tzuyu: Ice cream and fries..

The other girls unbelievably looked at tzuyu, they thought: Ice cream and fries? for dinner? this is so not chou tzuyu's dinner food.

Sana: are you sure about that maknae? this is not your typical dinner food? you usually go for bread and pasta.. what changed??

Tzuyu cleared her throat before answering her sana unnie's question.

Tzuyu: I just feel- I just want to try new foods unnie.. and Ice cream fries is making me feel good.

Jihyo: let her sana, you know our tzuyu isn't feeling well.

Sana: yeah right...

Tzuyu escaped another hot seat, thank goodness jihyo unnie shorten sana unnie's question, She was sacred that maybe one of her unnies asked if she's pregnant or craving foods.

But actually she is, she just don't know.

The food delivery arrived and the maknae line was the one who prepared the table for them to eat. Tzuyu felt dizzy again, she grabbed some water and drank it.

I hope I won't pass out said tzuyu to herself.

As tzuyu opened the marinated crab, she automatically hated the smell, it's like rotten dead rat smell for her. She stopped inhaling air as she moved the marinated crabs to the plate.

When she was done, she dive in with her ice cream and fries.

The other girls didn't mind watching tzuyu ate her food hungrily, but one person, that one person who has been observing tzuyu's actions, she immediately knew she was pregnant.