✨ t w e n t y - t w o ✨

T H I R D  P E R S O N ' S  P O V

everything was fine and good after what happened to tzuyu, miyoung and her friends got suspended and lisa also got an award as the newest peace officer of the school. She was awarded because of her good deeds inside the school.

Tzuyu on the other hand is now homeschooled she also is living in the world where she will lie everytime for the baby's sake. Jungkook is there to support, take care of tzuyu and the baby he never left after What happened to tzuyu..

the both of them are afraid to lose their baby again.

tzuyu's unnies and jungkook's hyungs started to feel strange about their maknaes, by the help of mina and namjoon the group of friends averted their attention to their studies.

Jungkook's father is constantly supporting the two teenagers, giving them advice, guiding them how to take more care to their baby. Jungkook was surprised to see this side of his father he thought, this how he takes care of me before with his mother.

Jungkook felt a slight pain in his chest thinking about his mother, he misses him alot.

tzuyu's parents still doesn't know that their beloved only daughter is pregnant, yes she answers their calls, video calls, and messages, same with her unnies.

This semester is the getting more busy because they're close to finishing their studies, some of them will be graduating and some of them are excited for the year end party.

Year end party, where the school's professors, principal, workers let the students enjoy the end of the school year this is for them to celebrate the hardwork they did throughout the year.

people started to talk about miyoung, from what she did. the students are afraid of her, she's a "two faced bitch" that's what they call her.

They knew miyoung was a very good student, overflowing charms, visuals, and a good leader all of the students of the girls department hates her, she did not just hurt tzuyu she performed the anti bullying campaign she promised for everyone.

but that won't stop her for sure, miyoung is a fighter, she will come back with another scene.

jungkook is hers, only for miyoung.

T Z U Y U

i finished everything in my last period online class, this is more tiring than the ordinary school.

my baby bump is so big! I can't believe there's a human inside my tummy! wow!

jungkook is still at school, I told him that I can handle myself here and if there is a problem I will call him and lisa and mina unnie immediately.

the food that I ate this past months are all veggies and fruits, i am really addicted to jack fruit and I hate ice cream and fries now. how weird I use to love those foods.

my phone rang and when I saw who's calling me, it's my parents! it's video call actually.

what do they want?