✨ t w e n t y - s e v e n ✨

M I N A

I can't believe this! we were all happy earlier because of the wedding now we are fucking nervous and scared for tzuyu and jungkook's safety!

what the fuck!? Really, WHAT THE FUCK?

I made sure my unnies won't know about this, but this kind of accident can't be hidden just like what i did last time! anytime now the girls will know! ugh! jebal! dont!

Lisa: this is so unbelievable, like everything about their love story is unbelievable! like it's a drama!

Mina: I know right! you know who's causing drama here? that mother fucking miyoung!

Lisa: I heard she was taken at the same hospital though..

same hospital? I hope she dies!

The door opened revealing jungkook with his hyungs. oh shit, now they know.

Jungkook: mina, lisa! how's tzuyu?

Lisa: she's fine, the baby's fine, she just passed out because of too much nervousness.

Mina: you are lucky the baby is strong Jungkook, this is the second time.

Jungkook went to tzuyu who's laying at the white hospital bed and he held her hands. just to remind y'all tzuyu is very younger than me-- wow! I wish me and mingyu would be that loving soon.

Mingyu is kinda.. nevermind.

My phone rang and it's sana unnie, I shh-ed them all cause i'm going to answer the video call.

Mina: sana unnie! w-why did you call?

Sana: where the hell are you? why aren't you in school??

lisa decided to show up in the call.

Lisa: Hi sana unnie! me and mina are on shopping for our new project! hope you understand

Sana: oh? is that so? okay just be safe you two, bye!

the call ended then the boys finally talked.

Yoongi: so tzuyu's friends have no idea about her pregnancy?

Mina: yes, me and tzuyu decided not to tell them yet..

Lisa: but what if they will know??

Mina: then it's up to tzuyu..

Hoseok: I can't believe our maknae is father and married now!

Jin: our baby boy!!

Jungkook: hyung!!! don't call me that! not infront of them! they might tell tzuyu!

Namjoon: you are still our baby no matter what.

We all laughed cause Hosoek oppa keeps telling jokes and about jungkook, he's also the baby of their group.. cute..