✨ t h r e e ✨

J U N G K O O K

I lied at Jin hyung, I don't know, I forgot what happened last night! I don't know if I pulled it out or I didn't! and also! I don't have protect that night. I looked at the heart necklace that I stole from that girl last night.

I even forgot her name!

I am sure that I am never gonna see that girl again, she looks like a foreigner but what if she's here? the fuck! why can't I remember if I pulled it out or not!?

I'll just pray that she's not pregnant, whoever her names is please don't be preggy. I am not ready for daddy life, I don't even know how to cook!

The door opened and it was Hoseok hyung.

Hoseok: did jin hyung scold you too much? you're so down..

Jungkook: no hyung I was just thinking about something..

Hoseok: I heard he wants you to date miyoung?

Jungkook: yes hyung, and there's no problem with that miyoung is a kind girl...

Hoseok: well let's discuss your proposal for her.

Jungkook: no hyung! I already planned something but thanks.

Hosoek: you really like that miyoung aren't you?

Miyoung. Miyoung is a kind girl, very intelligent and respectful she's kind to others and she doesn't do fight and messing up in public, she's the right girl for me although we have sex, she was actually the first cause I forced her too.

But I don't like her before but now that jin hyung told me about the proper ways of having sex and whatsoever.. I should probably date her, I know miyoung likes me it's very obvious she's not annoying either she can control her emotions towards me.

Jungkook: miyoung is perfect for me hyung, we've became friends for a long time and she was my first I wont he having a hard time getting her hyung, she likes me.

Hoseok: wow! way to go maknae! but remember once you are in a relationship, you can't do the normal things you do when you are horny, you need to control it, she's your girl and you are her man... so just ask me about love stuffs.

Jungkook: since when are you into love?

Hoseok: since I met this girl named momo who is secretly dating our professor heechul.

Jungkook: that's gross, but anyways you can always find a new girl hyung..

Hoseok: I know and I am happy for her cause she's happy with him now I gotta go.

Jungkook: thanks hyung..

Everything will change soon when I date miyoung, I will stop fucking girls and stop hanging out with jimin hyung's bad deeds.

Miyoung isn't bad, Im sure my hyungs will love her.

*****