✨ two ✨

J I H Y O

Jihyo: Is she responding to your calls chaeng?

Where on earth is Chou Tzuyu? she didn't went home with us last night! we even announced her missing! ugh! her mother for sure will be mad about me.

Our parents are connected and friends with each other through business, that's why we are friends.

Nayeon: this is totally our fault! our baby is missing! if we didn't party too much last night! gosh I'm gonna cry.

Jeongyeon: oh please stop the crying nayeon! it's no help!

I rolled my eyes at them, really? they've got time to argue while our tzuyu is missing!?

Mina turned on the television and the news was playing.

"A Female body found last night at a abandoned land, the body is positive for alcohol and the police and investigators found out that she was RAPED before she died, this is Kim Yeo Ju, Reporting"

Dahyun: Jesus name!

Sana: our tzuyu..

The girls started to cry and I can almost feel my the loud beat of my heart, please it's not tzuyu, it's not tzuyu!

The door opened and we turn our heads to see who it was, Tzuyu! oh my god she's alive!!

Jihyo: Tzuyu!

I ran to her and hugged her, thank goodness she's alive!

Nayeon: tzuyu where have you been? what happened to you last night?

Chaeyoung: I thought you were just sitting down at our table!

Momo: where were you??

Tzuyu: uh.. u-unnies one question at a time please..

Jihyo: girls calm down let tzuyu speak.

We say down at the sofa in our living room, we lived together our parents bought us a huge dorm for us near our school. Tzuyu cleared her throat before answering our questions.

Tzuyu: I was drunk last night, nothing bad happened, I slept at the school clinic and.. yeah I walked home..

Jeongyeon: are you sure nothing bad happened? you were limping..

Tzuyu: ah.. about that! I tripped while I walking.. and I am really tired unnies, I need to sleep and momo unnie?

Momo: yes tzuyu?

Tzuyu: can you make some mushroom soup? please?

Momo: sure maknae.. now go to sleep.

Tzuyu went to her room and I followed her, I want to double check is she's really okay.. I love my maknae so much.

Jihyo: tzuyu!

Tzuyu: y-yes unnie?

Jihyo: are you really okay?