✨ t h i r t e e n ✨

J U N G K O O K

One week had passed and tzuyu's baby bump is getting bigger, in order to bond with her and our baby we sneak out every night and spend time together. The thing between me and miyoung are starting to get complicated, I kinda.. don't spend time with her now since I am tired all night then wake up early for school, I know she noticed it, but she didn't care instead of that she's getting more clingy.

My hyungs still don't know about our secret, namjoon hyung always helps me sneak out at night. Now I am on my way to meet tzuyu at the park near their dorm.

Once I arrived there, I saw tzuyu with a big hoodie on, she looks small wearing her hoodie and also she's getting a little bit chubby.. I sometimes regret that I was drunk that time, I mean tzuyu still needs to learn a lot if things, I am older than her yet I made her pregnant.

Jungkook: Tzuyu..

Tzuyu: j-jungkook..

Jungkook: are you crying? hey.. what happened?

I sat beside her and faced her, she was crying very hard, shit! what could possibly happened? did her unnies know already? please no.

Jungkook: tzuyu.. please tell me what's wrong?

Tzuyu: I'm getting fat

Jesus- I thought it was serious! I thought there's something wrong about the baby!

Jungkook: hey you're still beautiful you know..

Tzuyu: I am? but I'm fat! I have stretch marks! this is embarrassing!

Jungkook: stretch marks are okay tzuyu and after the pregnancy you can go exercise..

She continued to cry but this time in my chest, being with tzuyu has to have a physical contact at first it was awkward but time to time I'm comfortable with it.

Jungkook: stop crying now.. what do you want to do?

Tzuyu: I need to move to your condominium, it's getting more showy..

She meant her baby bump

Jungkook: h-how? when?

Tzuyu: tommorow.

Tomorrow!? like tommorow!?!?

Tzuyu: we don't have time anymore kook, if i'll stay at the dorm with this body they will know!

Jungkook: I know.. I understand but how will you move?

She told me about her plan, she will fake text her mother saying she's going to move back to their house for some private reasons then her unnies will have no choice but to send tzuyu back to their home.

My part, I will bring tzuyu to my father and tell him that she's pregnant, I don't care about the harsh words he will tell about me the priority here is tzuyu and the baby. I told her about it and she agreed.

Tzuyu: If you are scared, don't be... we are her for you..

She said ans held my hands, tzuyu is younger than me but when it comes to our baby her braveness can't be measure, she will do anything for our baby.

Jungkook: thankyou tzuyu..

****

Namjoon: so? how's tzuyu?

Jungkook: she cried earlier hyung..

Namjoon: what? why? did you do something bad to her? I swear jeon jungkook if you did some-

Jungkook: she cried because she's getting fat, cute right?

Namjoon: yes..

I remember how she cried earlier, it was very hilarious especially her reason! Haha! she's still beautiful though.

Namjoon: tsk tsk.. look at you maknae torn between two girls..

Huh? what is he talking about?

Jungkook: hyung what do you mean?

Namjoon: you are falling in love with tzuyu but you are in a relationship with miyoung, better work things out maknae you don't want to let miyoung find out about your relationship with tzuyu...

Jungkook: but where are not in relationship hyung!

Namjoon: then what do you call on what you are doing every night?

Jungkook: hyung...

Namjoon: She's carrying your child! you're having a secret meet up every night! and now you are smiling like an idiot thinking of her!?

Jungkook: I Know hyung! and Im sick of it too! I hate it! I don't get why am I falling for her! i don't know what to do anymore!

I didn't realize that my tears were falling down, the lights turned on and the boys where awake.

Yoongi: are you two fighting in the dark?

Taehyung: the hell is going on?

Hoseok: maknae? hyung?

Namjoon: we were just talking about life, and we kinda debate on something...

Jin: oh! c'mon! ruining my beauty sleep!

What Namjoon hyung was right and to be honest, the weeks, days, with tzuyu was the best, she's unique and her sense of humor is on top. The problem here is I have girlfriend that who is clueless about what's happening, maybe someday I will tell her about what's really happening and why I can't spend time with her.

I am young, still doing alot of  mistakes, still growing and learning.

__________________________

Chapter 13 done! [✓]
don't forget to vote 💜