✨ t h i r t y - o n e ✨

J U N G K O O K

it's scary, tzuyu's parents are scary. both of then are yelling, shouting in anger. i never thought they will be so mad i mean i can't blame them, tzuyu is still young and when they knew my age that i am older than tzuyu, tzuyu's mom said i raped her.

it's all getting messy, i look at tzuyu's father who's wanting to punch my father's face and my face so bad. my father told them about what he did to our marriage-- that made tzuyu's dad mad even more.

tzuyu who's crying and i who's comforting her. i tried to stay calm but this? this kind of situation? calm is not an option.

tzuyu explained to them that we are both drunk and we didn't knew that it happened-- fuck! this is all my fault!

Tzuyu's Mom: I don't care if you are the secretary of this country! your son raped my daughter! he touched her!!

Tzuyu's Dad: We will file a case against your son!

me and tzuyu looked at each other in shock. i accept my fate i will be imprisoned, tzuyu is a minor. we both are but it's very wrong, what i did is very wrong.

Tzuyu: Enough! you can't say that he raped me! jungkook's father didn't force me to marry him! jungkook asked for my hand and I said yes! you can't file a case mom! i love him!

Tzuyu: I don't regret it! i don't regret that he touched me! I wanted it! it's okay! you can't file a case! i won't let you! i won't let the both of you!

what the fuck is she saying!? tzuyu!

Tzuyu's Mom: huh! can you hear yourself CHOU tzuyu!? you are staying here, in korea with the person who raped you? now about love!? what do you know about love!? you are a minor! a teenager! you are still under our protection!

Tzuyu: I am married to him! i said yes! i said I do! can't you see this ring!? mom-

Tzuyu's mom slapped her in the face causing her to fall, gladly I manage to catch her.

Tzuyu's Dad: that's it! you are going back go Taiwan! pack your things tzuyu.

I was still holding tzuyu, tzuyu was touching her face where her mother slapped her.

Tzuyu: not until I tell you this.

her parents looked at her in a confused stare. tzuyu eyed me to go upstairs and bring baby jinju down.

when I got up, I saw baby jinju in yoongi hyungs hands, the girls look at me in concern look, so is my hyungs. i told them it's okay even though it's not okay, they heard everything downstairs.

tzuyu saw me going downstairs then she spoke again to her parents.

Tzuyu: not until you see my baby.

right on cue when she said that,
tzuyu's parents saw me holding baby jinju. tzuyu's parents eyes widened when they saw the baby.

Tzuyu's Mom: jesus-

Tzuyu: and you still want me to go back to Tainan? i will stay here with my own family mom! I will never leave them.

My dad was silent cause he knows that what tzuyu's parents said was right, some are not.

it was a moment of silence when they saw baby jinju, and because of the the hyungs and the girls went downstairs.
they greeted tzuyu's parents and my dad.

Tzuyu's Dad: girls? you also knew about this?

nayeon, the eldest of them decided to answer the question that tzuyu's dad asked. she answered about them not knowing that she was pregnant and only knew when she was at the hospital.

it was the truth.

Tzuyu's Dad: my decision is final, you, tzuyu will go back to Tainan and continue your studies there, while your mother take care of you b-baby.

Tzuyu's Mom: we won't file a case anymore as long as you won't stop our daughter to go back, he your son, will only allowed to meet tzuyu when she's 20 years old.

Dad: we won't stop tzuyu from going back to your hometown mr. and mrs. chou, I hope we are all clear now, I am very sorry about this.

Tzuyu's Dad: you must be.

Her dad went out the house first.

Tzuyu's mom: you will only see tzuyu when you are successful do you understand that jungkook? she is still a minor and you are also minor, continue your studies first.

Jungkook: I understand mrs.chou.

Tzuyu's Mom: I am just doing what mother's should do to their daughter, chou tzuyu, 1 week to pack.

she shot a glare to tzuyu before leaving. father called me he said we should talk in private.

Jungkook: dad?

Dad: I am sorry son, mr. and mrs. chou was right, it's for the best of you two, I know it's hard for you not to see your own baby for years.. but it's for the best

I know my father is also hurting cause he can't see his granddaughter too.

I understand what tzuyu's parents said, it's for the best to the both of us, we are still minors, still learning and me? i will continue my studies to be successful. I want to prove to tzuyu's parents that i can provide things and the needs for tzuyu and baby jinju soon.

after our talk dad also gave advices for all of us he then left after that, he still has a meeting to attend.

Dahyun: tzuyu, we will miss you.

Jeongyeon: see? tzuyu and jungkook's situation right now is a big lesson for us to learn, even though we are older than them.

Jimin: yeah..

Taehyung: wow? jimin? yeah?? really? if you aren't using protection you probably impregnate hundreds of women!

Dahyun: ew!!! what a playboy

Jihyo: hey, there's still time to change, it's never to late to change jimin.

Jimin: you really are my long lost sister! saranghae jihyo-shi!

Yoongi: you guys, i know it's not the right time but, can I court nayeon?

what the actual fuck? out of nowhere!? what the hell Yoongi hyung!?

Nayeon: really!? here!?

Yoongi: you told me I need to shout to the world, till your friends know that I will court you?

Chaeyoung: ew! why are you even dating?

Hoseok: you are not interested in dating chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: no.

Namjoon: ouch..

Ugh this hyungs and the girls are sharing the same mind!?

Jeongyeon: back to tzuyu, we will help you pack your things.

Tzuyu: thankyou unnies and oppas.

I look at tzuyu holding baby jinju, what a sight to see, I quickly grab taehyung's camera and shot a picture if them.

I will miss my girls, but i guess we will see each other when the both of us are successful.

what hurts me the most is that, i am not on Jinju's side when she will have her first word, her first walk and everything's first about her.

I love you so much baby jinju, and you too tzuyu.

______________________
chapter 31 done! [✓]
don't forget to vote 💜

what do you think about chapter 30 and 31?