special chapter

J U N G K O O K

J

ESUS! TZUYU'S IN LABOR AGAIN!

we are now on our way to the nearest hospital.

"oh! my god! help me! jungkook! i can almost feel the head coming out!" she yelled.

we are having twins this time, girl and boy, identical. my wish came true, twins.

"it's okay mommy chu we are close to the hospital!" i said as i drive faster.

"WHAT? IT'S OKAY? IT'S NOT OKAY! I MIGHT GIVE BIRTH HERE INSIDE YOUR CAR!!"

oh fuck..

"daddy!!! drive faster!!! oh! my god! daddy! i saw the baby's head!!!" jinju said.

"fuck! we're here!"

the nurse immediately placed tzuyu at the extender luckily my hyungs and noona's came early.

"jungkook! go inside, we'll take care of jinju" mina said, jinju is now at the girls playing with chaeyoung.

i wore the lab gown and stay at tzuyu's side.

"now mommy!" the doctor said and tzuyu screamed at the top of her lungs.

I saw the baby boy, my boy! jeon woojin, minutes later baby girl came out.

jeon soojin.

****

"welcome to the world twins!!" the girls and boys cheered. "mommy! can i carry the twins??" jinju asked.

"sadly baby no, but soon i will let you hold them, okay?" Jinju nodded.

"wah! maknae, i hope this is the last?" namjoon hyung was referring about the baby plan.

no, I don't think the twins is the last.

"oh you are so wrong oppa, by the look of jeon jungkook? im sure he wants more" tzuyu answered.

"YAH! JINJU IS LISTENING!" sana and jin hyung said in unison.

of course, i want more.

i want more babies with Jeon Tzuyu.

______________
hope you like this special chapter! (~ ̄³ ̄)~