✨ t w e n t y - f i v e ✨

T Z U Y U

3 days passed and no text no call from jungkook, i thought i can do this alone but i can't it's so hard. to wake up every morning without jungkook's presence without his energy without he's touch.

to tell you we've been sleeping together in one bed and i got used to it and now.. now that he's not here anymore-- i miss him!

after miyoung took him away from me, i cried all night and force myself to eat even though i have plans to eat. but we need to agree with this, with miyoung's "plan", she will tell everybody about my pregnancy this will ruin everything!

me and jungkook's plan is that, when the baby's out we will bring the baby to my family, so that they can't do anything about it. to prevent abortion.

i know my parents they will push me to abort my baby jinju.

suddenly my phone beeped, i look at the screen and my eyes widened and my heart raced.

it's jungkook!

he finally messaged me!

daddykook: im sorry i didn't message you for 3 days, miyoung took my phone and only gave it to me when we finished cuddling, don't worry mommy chu, i am yours, you and baby jinju.. i miss you both, please reply.. xoxo.

tear escaped in my eyes as i read the message, he's having a hard time with that witch! he's forcing Jungkook to love her again! can't she see? jungkook doesn't want her again! if only i'm not pregnant!

if only i'm not pregnant what?, you think you and jungkook would be friends if you are not pregnant tzuyu? huh? self? no! pabo!

to daddykook:

we miss u too, don't worry about me and the baby we are okay.

after that he replied saying he will send lisa to look after me, like hello?? is lisa his servant or something? lisa also have things to do i don't want to bother! -- but he insisted.

school is always school tiring and boring, thank goodness i can still stand, other mothers in this month like me would be laying in their beds all day.

the following days are still the same, lisa and mina unnie came and take care of me, jungkook.. that guy is funny.

he visited me every night! i asked him how? and he said.

"miyoung is easy to woo with my charms, that's why I can sneak out at night"

but i appreciate the effort although he can't sleep or stay with us. jungkook's father offered me to stay in his house but i refused, if i stay in his house it would be hard for jungkook to visit us.