✨ t w e n t y - o n e ✨

J U N G K O O K

I was busy finishing this stupid project for history then my phone rang, I didn't mind it at first cause maybe it's miyoung... Im done with here. Tzuyu never calls me that's why I know it's not tzuyu.

I worked my project again but my phone keeps on ringing, I decided to answer the call.

It's lisa? I answered the call.

Lisa: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWERED MY CALLS!?

Jungkook: chill lisa, what the hell? why are you shouting at the phone??

Lisa: OH NOTHING! TZUYU IS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!

Jungkook: WHAT? I'm on my way!

I ended the call and kept my things inside my bag before leaving. I run to the exit not minding the other classrooms who's having a class.

What the fuck jungkook! you should've answered the calls!, but I didn't knew lisa changed her number!?

Inside my car I speed up to the nearest hospital, tzuyu is there for sure! it's the only hospital near our school. Once I arrived at the hospital I immediately search for chou tzuyu's name.

The nurse guided me to her room.

I saw lisa going out tzuyu's hospital room once she saw me her face turned sour, aight! what now?

Lisa: she almost lost the baby

I froze on what she said. We almost lost our baby.

Lisa: jungkook? is this the reason why you broken up with miyoung?

I nodded.

Lisa: C'mon dude, that's so wrong! you can just support tzuyu in her pregnancy without breaking up with miyoung?? I mean I'm not on miyoung's side.. Im just telling you the right way..

Jungkook: Lisa if you are here in my situation would you do that? it's hard!

Lisa: It wouldn't be hard if you did something to her!- wait? are you seriously falling inlove with tzuyu?

Jungkook: yes! yes! I am! the only reason why I broke up with miyoung is because I don't want to lie to her! I cheated on her!

Lisa: just go inside..

the truth, I am very stupid. I admit that I cheated on miyoung. That's the main reason why I need to broke up with her, second is the baby.. day by day I am falling deeper to tzuyu..

I don't want to lie and hurt miyoung and also I don't want her to know that tzuyu's pregnant, our relationship must stop.

Jungkook: tzuyu!

Mina: shh she's asleep jeon..

Jungkook: I'm so sorry mina.. I'm sorry if I didn't take the calls...

Mina: She still doesn't know that she almost lost your baby.. do you even know what happened to her?

Jungkook: n-no lisa didn't tell me what happened..

Mina: she was tied with live wires, slapped numerous times by miyoung! your ex girlfriend! luckily lisa was there!

Jungkook: Im so sorry mina..

Mina: talk to her when she's awake.. I'm going to leave and lie again to our unnies.. she's almost 1 month pregnant jungkook! she needs to he home schooled!

Jungkook: thankyou mina..and sorry..

Mina: take care of her..

Shit! I knew miyoung would attack her! now that this happened, me and Tzuyu needs to decide about her school.. she need to stay home..

A couple of minutes tzuyu finally woke up.

Tzuyu: j-jungkook? the baby!? how's our baby!?

Jungkook: tzuyu calm down.. our baby is fine.. our baby is strong..

Tzuyu: Thank heavens! that miyoung! she did this jungkook! now what am I going to do!?

Jungkook: you need to be home schooled and rest at home..

Tzuyu: but what am I going to use as an excuse to my unnies?! to my parents!?

this is the hardest part of lying, where you ran out of ideas to lie.

Jungkook: just tell your unnies that you need to be homeschooled then you inform your parents that you will be homeschooled and stay in you unnies dorm..

Tzuyu: I can't lie anymore! I want to give up!

Jungkook: no tzuyu! no... we are in this together, you have me.. we will fight the challenges that life will give us.. let's trust each other tzuyu..

Tzuyu: we are so young to face this yet we are facing this problems..

tzuyu cried.

Jungkook: we can do this tzuyu.. have faith in me, trust me, we can do this together! for our baby..

She didn't said anything but cry, I wrap my arms around her and kissed her forehead..

I believe that we can do this together for our baby, anything for our baby. Me and Tzuyu will do everything for our baby.. our baby is our strength.

_____________________________

another short chapter, lol guys i tried to update even though i'm sick, hope this is a good chapter lol we all know it's bad.

Don't forget to vote! ❤️

the errors will be edited, sorry I'm not a good writer