Chapter 14

A/N: Okay okay I know it's been months since i updated and I really don't wanna say any lame excuse but seriously guys school is just so horrible. Bare with y'all, I tried making this chapter long as much as possible. There will be a lot twist and turns in this story that will surprise you all and not to mention new characters are going ;). Thank you a lot for 3k views. All of your support means a lot to me!

So I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave your comments and votes it would mean a lot to me.

Without further a duo....here's chapter 14 connection

-shouq xxx

All could hear was the drizzle of the rain on the sidewalk while me and Joey just stood there saying nothing. My mind was trying to processe the situation and what was really happening. Because all that happened for past months was just a series unfortunate events that never seems to leave me alone.

Haven't I suffered enough? Wasn't that enough pain to live with? With such guilt that could eat me up.

Now the one person who brought out the best of me is the one who I'm gonna lose.

"I didn't know" he said quietly after intense silence.

"if I did I would have not gotten so close...I would have stopped myself from..kissing you" he looked directly at me.

He stepped closer to me, "The result came in the day after the party...I thought if I stayed away from you and acted like jerk, you might leave me alone. Cause I didn't want you to get hurt."

I looked at his sparkling blue eyes which was filled with tears. "I stopped myself form kissing so many times...but you're just so damn perfect" he said frustrated.

"Me perfect? I the mother and father of all flaws." I said.

Way to ruin the romantic moment, Avery!

He laughed, "you keep giving me reason to love you"

When he said that and my heart made eighteen hundred back flips.

He loves me? He means the "love" love?

"I will not leave you Joey. I will be there for you and you will fight this." I said.

He smiled, god damn that smile that makes you melt.

He pulled me towards him making me gasp, he removed a strand of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ears.

He leaned forward aiming to my lips, I wasn't mentally prepare for the kiss but physical my body just went out control and leaned closer till finally our lips met and boy that moment was to be captured.

It's not what I imagined a kiss in the rain would be but it's so much better.

His hands held both of my cheeks and I wrapped my hands around his neck. The kiss was intense, passionate and was simply amazing.

He pulled away, "You do realize we're gonna catch cold from all this rain?" he said brushing my cheeks and I smiled.

"well at least I got every girl dream kiss in the rain?" I said and he leaned in giving me a quick kiss. Man I just can't get enough. Can you blame me?

We drove to a local diner and ordered us two cup of coffee.

I was literally shaking, I glanced at my hand they were all wrinkly and blue.

I felt that someone was staring at me and when I looked up it was Joey. "What?" I asked, he grinned sexily "Is this consider our first date?" he asked.