Chapter 28

A/N: soo sorry for the long delay, I was suffering from and writers block but here it is chapter 28. Please of you like it then vote and comment. Thank you for your patience :D

Chapter 28

"Avery?" heather called me and I quickly snapped to reality. I felt Mason staring at me so I just smiled and nodded my head as if I knew what Heather said.

"So you alright about writing the song with Mason?" she said.

"Huh? Song? I'm not really writer and I don't..." she quickly interrupted me.

"Mason will help you and it's about expressing what you feel. It helps in moving on and letting go. So what you say?" she looked at me with her cheeky smile.

I glanced at Mason who was intensely looking at me like he knew something is up.

I smiled at both of them and nodded.

"Sure yeah" I said.

"Marvelous" heather exclaimed.

"I'll leave you two to think about lyrics and melodies while I check upon the whole Christmas eve party" she said

"Christmas eve party?"I asked stupidly.

"Yeah, we have them every year. Since I'm spending extra this year so I'll be spending Christmas here." Mason said.

"I guess me too" I said.

I wasn't attentive at all, my head with cluttered up with thoughts and stress just made it worse. I just wanted to comprehend what Shyann and Jay said week ago.

"You okay?" Mason asked reaching out for my hand. I involuntarily stood up avoiding the situation.

"Yeah, just stressed"

I said walking to the piano and sat on the bench.

I stared at the black and white keys,

My fingers touched the keys making a delightful sound.

"what you think? should we start with melody?" I asked.

I looked up getting caught by his intense stare, something about his dark brown eyes making me feel weird, unusual yet comfortable.

That makes no sense but that's how he made me felt, he understood. He didn't judge, he knows.

"Whatever you want" he smiled showing off his pearl white teeth and walked to me.

**

"I'm gone for christmas eve which is tomorrow, I'll spend it with my sexy boyfriend and my family, what about you?" Lila said and laid on my bed.

"I'm staying here I guess, you'll be missed Lila"

I frowned giving her a side hug. I did grow closer to Lila, she never runs out of her 'run-way' stories and hook ups. It's really interesting to her talk about her family since they were 100% supportive of her treatment which is the complete opposite form me. I found out that she was Hispanic even tho she didn't look so.

She was very fair but her dad was Greek so it explains the fairness.

She would ask about Joey sometimes and I would tell her minim details as possible. Like when she asked me about our first kiss, I couldn't say after he punched a guy in the face and we both got hot and steamy? I just told her it happened unexpectedly and it was on our first date. Which was funny since we only did have one date.

Her and her boyfriend whose name I keep forgetting, they were unconditional in love. I been like he would send her flowers everyday and vist her whenever he can, stop modeling when she was first diagnosed with her illness.