Chapter 9

Hey guys, i hope you like this chapter.This chapter is uneidted, i couldnt do it because i'm not really feeling well so sorry for the mistakes. I promise next chapter will be long :)

Enjoy

-shouqxx

Chapter 9

I stood not knowing what to do; I mean that sweetest thing any guy did to me. I mean for him to come up with words like that... it's like I'm in a movie.

People where anxiously waiting for my answer,

"Tomorrow 7:00pm sharp...I don't like late comers" I said smiling and took my bag.

"Y-you serious? Fine" he grinned and I leaned to his ear

"That's really sweet" I whispered feeling him grinning even wider.

I have no idea why Chelsea warned me about him, he's the sweetest guy ever.

I smiled blushing to myself feeling all eyes on me, girls just shot me hateful envious look...what can I say? I'm lucky.

I walked to class then I saw Joey storming out of the office, holding which I think a guitar case with him. He looked really pissed; he just stormed off not making eye contact with anyone. I really wanted to know what happened I mean we were laughing in Chemistry class and now he's pissed? I ignored it and walked to class just thinking about lunch makes me smile.

**

"That was the cutest thing ever Aver, I told you he will convince you." Shyann said as we walked to the parking lot.

"Tell me about it, I saw it all in front of me. They way he looked at you Avery...is just so cute." Jay joined her.

I smiled, "I did it because I didn't want to embarrass him" I said trying sound confident, "Yeah sure whatever" Jay said.

"We should pick an outfit for tomorrow" Shyann said fixing her hair.

"Can I do it in your place?" I asked then she looked at me.

"I don't mind but why? I mean he already been to your house." She said I knew I had to tell them about Chelsea.

"Chelsea doesn't really approve Evan" I said getting in to the car.

"The hell? Why not?" Shyann said, I really didn't want tell them about the whole weird conversation that happened between me and Chelsea.

"I don't about her, can we just go?" I said little irritated, they nodded and drove. I smile whenever I thought about tomorrow's date. I must admit I was excited

**

I reached home and as I enter nobody but I could hear Johnny voice in the kitchen, he was talking on the phone.

"I understand Sir, Please at least reconsider it." He said, he sounded really serious.

I couldn't help but to eras drop on him.

"I completely understand, but the situation now I mean what my family is going through is just so hard. I ca't just tell them I got suspended."

I froze, did I get right? Did he just say he got suspended? I thought, you see my lovely little brother didn't get in to collage because of his outstanding GPA (note the sarcasm) but he got a Football scholarship from his school that help him get in collage but now that he's suspended he could lose it.

"Okay, we will be in touch" Johnny said and closing the phone.

"Suspended?" I said and it startled him.