chapter 13

A/n is the last.

enjoy!!

JOEY PIC>>>>>>

Chapter 13 coming back

Two weeks went by without any sight of Joey which made me go insane. I went by his house every day after school and nobody was there. He can't just disappear from the face of the planet; I called and left over hundred messages but nothing.

My heart aches every time I think of him, why is he torturing me?

What is he hiding that is so bad that he would run and hide after kissing me? Why is it always me?

The weeks went by normally, Jay and his date were seeing each other more often so we could say he has boyfriend now and Shyann and Danny couldn't be any more in love. Now that Tracy is gone on date with my brother Johnny, things will definitely heat up.

I had that forever alone moment where all my friends are dating expect me. I mean I was jealous that to them it was piece of cake to me it was like a puzzle. I have to pick up the pieces and put them together. Nothing was easy on me. I hated this complication and these problems, I never faced such things with Dakota and things were drama- free for me.

One night, I had another dream about Dakota but it wasn't scary like the last one, I talked to her.

I was walking through a forest and I could hear birds tweeting and see flowers blooming. You could say early of spring, Dakota favorite season.

I saw Dakota wearing a beautiful white dress; she was stroking her long fair hair.

"Dakota?" I called out and she instantly turned around and she looked gorgeous.

Her face was fair and glowing and her lips were fully red and her eyes were gleaming like diamonds.

She was flawless.

"Hello Avery" she said softly with that voice I miss. I ran and hugged her while crying.

"I miss you so much" I said and she stroked my hair while hugging me back.

"I miss you too bubbly" she said feeling her smile.

She hold my chin up and whipped my tears, "I hate everything without you, everything is so much harder and your wrong about love it's horrible and painful" I said to her and her smile didn't vanish.

"Because bubbly, you are living life that you never experienced life. Things will be hard, things will horrible but that will pass by and things will be alright. And no I'm not wrong about love, thing is love is painful but there is so many things about it that is...amazing" she said softly.

"What do I do?" I asked. She held both of my hands and leaned to my ear whispering the words. "Don't give up on love and believe. Never stop believing" she looked at me and kissed my forehead and then everything became white and I woke up.

I felt tears on my cheeks that dream felt so real. Like she really held me and kissed my forehead. But disappointedly it wasn't real. I looked at the clock and I realized I was late for the first time.

I quickly dresses and tied my hair in to a messy bun. I could hear the horn from Jay's car.

I ran downstairs, everyone was in the kitchen including mum and I heard somebody calling me "Avery eat something before leaving" it was Beatrice.

"I will" I said without looking at anyone.

I went to the car and I saw only Jay because of course Shyann was with Danny. It stared pissing me off since she has been ditching us a lot lately.