chapter 6

A/n: HEY Y'ALL thank you so much for everything! IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME! as i said my exams are around the corner so i would'nt be able to upload but i'll try tho but after my exams theyre will be a lot of chapters so dont worry ;)

anyways i really hope you like this chapter!

Y'ALL ARE AS SWEET AS A COOKIE :3

so pleas

*VOTE

*COMMENT

- shouq xxxxxx

I couldn't believe my eyes.

A huge motorcycle was in front of me, the one you see in TV's or magazines.

"Holy..." I said with my jaw dropped almost to the ground.

He walked around the bike after handing me the hamlet.

"Pretty cool huh? This baby right here is worth six years of saving" he said proudly tapping on the motorcycle.

"It's incredible" I said completely amazed.

"Have you ever ridden something like this?" he asked wearing his helmet.

"Have two older brothers, of course I did" I said, I remembered Paul's motorbike. He had for his 19th birthday. He would always take me for long rides that were the times when Paul cared about me.

I wore my helmet, and sat behind him and clinched to his waist.

"Hold on tight" he warned.

So I did and then began to drive, the feeling I have experienced at that moment is just amazing.

I felt like I'm flying like I'm free most importantly I felt alive.

"How are you holding on?" he asked increasing the speed.

"Perfectly fine" I assured him.

We reached home in no time or that's how I felt. He parked the bike. I took off the helmet and my hair instantly fell back flowing, I felt Joey watching me.

"Well, thank you for the ride." I handed him the helmet, he smiled.

"Anytime" he quickly answered turning his back to the bike, he was facing me.

"So are you going to Evan's party?" he asked polishing the bike.

"Maybe, I don't really know yet" I replied resting my body on the garage.

"Oh come on, it is Evan's baker party! You don't wanna miss that?" he said sarcastically, I just glanced at him.

"Well maybe I will go"

"Oh I know you will" he smirked.

I entered the house it was bit noisy than the usual, like the boys voices and prudence scowling at the girls. Now that was normal, I ran upstairs of course unnoticed and quickly couldn't help stopping when by Chelsea's door when I heard her talking.

"I can't believe it" Chelsea's friend Emma said, as I quickly peaked since the door was little open.

"I know right, I mean how he can not invite any of us?"Chelsea said crossing her legs; I knew they were talking about Evan's party.

"He invited everyone expect our school, and the worst case is that it's in a freakin club." Emma said almost yelling.

"I know, I think its payback" Chelsea said, what she meant is last year's party. Chelsea idiot friends though if they try to compete with Flickson high parties by not inviting them would make them cooler which was so stupid.