chapter 12

Hey guys! soooo sorry for the late update, school is starting soon so it will be really hard to update faster but i will update. Thank you for waiting! i hope you like this chapter

Avery pic>>>>>>

ENJOY!!

Chapter 12 Run away.

That kiss that makes you crave for more, I'm no expert about kissing but I know that was something. The moment, that stare, those eyes everything about that night was magical.

I lay awake in my bed peeking outside the window checking weather Joey came back but he didn't.

My chest tightened thinking about what he said, "This is wrong." What that meant? Was I bad kisser? I smacked my forehead because that's not the reason he would just run off. I sounded like I knew him but I felt like I did, his eyes had so much to say...so much pain. I knew he had a painful past but that's not it. Something different or I think...I don't know exactly what I felt but it definitely changed.

I finally rolled out of bed and took a quick shower and dressed for school. It was still very early I mean no one is even awake but I couldn't stay home.

I wore my favorite hoodie and ate some muffins I found on the kitchen table put my headphones on and began to walk. I texted Jay that I didn't want a ride today so instead I decide to walk to school.

Stupid idea since it was cold and the school was a bit far way. I didn't care I just wanted to clear my mind and forget about everything for second. I knew if I ride with Jay and Shyann I'll get nonstop question about what happened yesterday and I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. After thinking of that made me realize that I had to face Evan, boy that will be awkward.

I walked out and took a quick look at Joey house and none was there. The truck that was there wasn't there, where the hell was he?

I walked and thought about what have been happening to me. It's like a constant stream of complication and troubles. That's not me, but it was Dakota. Dakota life , I always hiding under her shell never got to experience any of that. She would have handled this better than me. Silent tears streamed down my eyes, I was so angry and confused. Why? Did she have to leave? I can't handle this life. I quickly whipped my tears, I felt like a car was next to me. I glance and I saw the car was so close to me and all I could see is my reflection. You know those new cars they are all shiny and steel.

I ignored it and continued walking but then window rolled down.

"Avery" a familiar voice said. I looked at it and it was Evan wearing shades and looking at me.

"Avery, please stop" he said softly and I glared at him.

"What the hell do you want Evan?" I said angrily, I mean I was already not in the mood and Evan timing was bad.

"Please I wanna talk" he said still following me.

I halted and looked at him still angry. "Talk? Talk about how stupid you acted last night?" I yelled.

He sigh and removed his shades, "Please get in the car" he begged. I folded my arms and turned my face away.

"Please?" he said again

I opened the door and sat in the front seat, "Talk then" I said still folding my arms.

**

He drove silently until we reached the school which was empty since it was early.

"Last night...from what I heard I was horrible" he said and I laughed.

"Horrible isn't a word to describe it" I said and he looked away.