Chapter 23

I ran recklessly and hugged him so hard, "I missed you so much" I said through my tears, he hugged me back. "I missed you too, baby" he said kissing my head.

I pulled back and I looked at his face which looked tired but he's smile just made it beautiful like always, without thinking I found my hand on his jawline and my lips on his.

He gasped but kissed me back, those lips that made my heart melt and knees weak. I missed his smell, his lips and just him in general.

I felt his hands on my waist, and his lips moving perfectly along mine. We pulled back breathlessly, "I missed you" I whispered and I saw his smile and felt his hand stroking my cheek whipping the tears. "I missed you way more." I just wanted to kiss him all day but then I realized that I'm in this dump.

"How are you? How is everything going?" I asked as we both sat on the bed, he still stroked my cheek with his cold hands. "I'm doing great! Chemo had been making feel tired but things are looking up." he smiled.

I felt so relived and less worried then I was.

"But I need more sessions, I'm so grateful I found a way to see you. You have no idea how lonely I felt." he said that made my stomach flip with pleasure.

"How are you? How are you coping in this place?" he asked, I didn't want to tell him about mason or Lila because suddenly nothing mattered. I'm with my baby, my Joey.

"Hell until today, I'm just wondering how the hell you sneaked in?" I asked and he told about his friends sneaking him.

I didn't care who that friend was or how he came in. I was the happiest girl that minute.

"Um how's everything...back home?" I couldn't believe I actually asked about my family aka people who abandoned me.

"Avery...they all seem...better" he said and those words shot my heart.

"They were having some gathering the other day when me and my dad came home form the hospital. They all seemed...happy."

I felt chocked up but did my best not show it.

"Great, because I don't care" I said quickly and he just looked at me sadly.

"Jay and shyann seemed fine too. That's what I heard in school, shyann with her boyfriend and Jay too." he added which angered me. They call themselves friends? Yeah my ass!

Then suddenly I heard the door open, I quickly told Joey to hide.

"Who is it?" I asked running to the door.

"It's nurse Kelly, do you need anything?" she asked as she came in.

I got so nervous, "um no...you can leave. I really need to sleep." I said and she nodded and left.

Joey appeared once I turned around, "That was close" he said.

And I walked to him and wrapped my arms him.

"I just want leave...with you" I whispered and he stroked my hair. "Be patient, I promise I'll get you out of this hell" he kissed my forehead.

**

The next hour, me and Joey laid in bed and talked.

I laid on his chest and felt his hands around me, we talked about future. About where would we go and where to live.

"I think texas" he said.

"Why Texas?" I asked.

"So I can talk southern" he said it in southern accent making me laugh.

"What do think about future?" I asked.

"Marrying you" he said simply making me flush. I never been the girl to think about her future wedding but with Joey. I started to.

"How will it go?" I asked.

"Simple wedding in church somewhere. I wore tux which I pretty sure will be a turn on" he said making me laugh.

And made me imagine him in a tux.

"And you, that dazzling white gown looking like an angel walking down the aisle. And as I turn to look at you, my jaw drop because you look like a heaven sent." he said then look at me making blush even more. I couldn't explain my feeling because they were all over the place. I wanted him. I want life with him, I wanted this life his talking about.

"We say our vows and then just want for the priest to ask me to kiss you, because I would do it with all pleasure." he said.

I just looked at him, "I love you" I whispered on his red lips,

"You have no idea how much I love you." he whispred.

I was about to kiss him but he resumed talking.

"Then maybe have kids." he said.

I started getting butterflies.

"I want a girl" I said smiling, just imaging having a little girl and Joey as her father. I can imagine how amazing he would be helping out and playing with her. "I would want a boy" he said.

"So we can play football" he said.

"What would their names be?" I asked.

"Oh I didn't think of that" he said.

"I'll name the boy on my great grandfather, Jermey." I said and he pulled me closer.

"I like Jermey." he said.

"What about if it was girl?" I asked and he thought about it for a second.

"Darcy. That's my mother name"

He said quietly.

I felt him getting upset so I hugged him closer. "I like it"

I said.

"I want this life" I said and he lifted my chin.

"I promise I'll give that life, that we will have a little wedding. Have baby Jeremy or Darcy, and have future just us. Live happily. I will give that to you." he said with those blue eyes sprinkling and of course those irresistible lips were calling me. I just smiled and he leaned in crushing his lips on to mine and satisfying my needs.

I can see it all, me marrying Joey, having kids,living in a small town. Two lovers making it on their own.

I wanted that.

I felt his tongue slid in my mouth stasfying my hungry needs and craving love. I pulled back breathless, I stared at him.

Then I felt him slowly kissing cheeks across my jawline making an unexpected moan escape form my lips, and that he reached to my week spot: my neck.

He kissed me hungrily then pulled back controlling himself.

"You are so irresistible." he said looking at me smirking sexily. And I smiled back giving him a poke, "I'm all yours then" I said.

He shook his hand, "I waiting for the right moment" he whispered.

This guy makes me love even more.

I nodded and we just cuddled together, silently as we both enjoyed each other company.

All I wanted then, is a life with Joey.

A/N:

SHORT CHAPTER I know, but I had to something special for you all Joey lovers. And because I just reached 4K OMG WHAT IS AIR? Seriously thank you all of you for reading,voting and leaving your feedbacks. It really motivates me to write.

I love you all!!

-Shouq x.