Chapter 7

HEY Y'ALL I'M soo sorry for uploading so late! i just finsihed school yesterday *PARTY* and sorry for short chapter i tried writing it as fast as i can. i promise long chapters next besides it's summer. ps there will be a new story coming up soon.

i hope you like it and again i'm sorry.

so CHELSEA PICTURE>>

*COMMENT

*VOTE

and

ENJOY xxxxxx

Chapter 7

Evan baker just asked me out.

I was literally just staring at him.

"Avery?" he asked waving his hands, everything was happening to fast I mean he's hot and all but I wasn't sure I wanted to date him.

"Well?" he asked again shoving his hands in his pockets, he looked so innocent.

"Convince me" I smirked, I have idea what was going on but that's kinda of a away to say 'you will never convince me'.

"What?" he looked puzzled which made him look cute in a way.

"You heard me, try to convince me to go out with you" I said walking away.

I heard him laugh, "Are you playing hard to get?"

I looked back and I find him grinning.

"I don't play hard to get Evan, I am hard to get" I said and continued walking.

Reason why I never had boyfriend

I walked home; I took a quick glimpse on Joey's house.

No one was there so I got in the house when suddenly I felt like being thrown on the couch and when I opened my eyes I found myself surrounded by the entire cheerleading team included Chelsea of course.

"What did he want?" Emma asked anxiously, they were eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Is he inviting you to a party?" squeaking girl asked.

There was this loud commotion, "Y'all shut up" Chelsea yelled.

I just stared at them so utterly confused, "Why was Evan here?" she asked with her devilish blue eyes gleaming.

I hesitated I couldn't tell her I was at the party nor I want to tell her about him asking me out.

"He came to give me my phone." I blurted out, man I could be so stupid sometimes.

"Why? I'm sure Evan was at the party yesterday."

"Y-yeah, we share classes and my phone fell in to his bag. That's all! why y'all making big deal out of this." I said standing up.

"Look nothing is going on, okay?" I concluded and walked upstairs.

I heard them whispering but I didn't care.

"What the hell Avery? He asks you out and you say convince me?" Shyann yelled when I met up in their house.

"Look I told you I'm not ready to go a date. I mean he's hot and all but I'm just not ready, okay?"I quickly said while she was still staring at me.

"Do you think he won't try to convince? Girl, were talking about Evan baker here. He gets what he wants." Jay said smiling.

"He won't"

"He will" they both said laughing.

"No he won't!" I almost yelled.

"Whatever Avery, so what should I wear for tonight's date with Danny?" she asked tossing the cloths from her closet.