chapter 2

Chapter 2

SHYANN PIC.>>>>>>

I smoothed my dress and took a deep breath and slowly stepped a foot on the stairs. My heart was pounding against my chest, my palm were getting sweaty. I was still in disbelief I kept on wishing it was just a nightmare. As I reached the last step, I looked at the living room which was really crowded. I knew mum was a much known person but I really didn't expect this many people to show up. Pity looks is what I got from everyone in the room, I ignored it and walked straight to Beatrice who was standing talking to an old women who I assume to be some family friend.

"Avery" she said once she realized I was behind her. "Avery, this is mrs.green nana's friend" the old women looked at me with that pity look that for some reason pissed me off. "I'm so sorry for your loss" she held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I just forced a smile and nodded, "Avery, go see some of your school friends came" school friends? Shyann and Jay were out of town they were my only friends, but then I remembered that Dakota was the popular one. The one that was that was loved by all; it was her friends and admires not mine. I walked to the other room I see some girls who used to hang out with Chelsea and group of the popular girls then I saw Freddy.

Freddy was Dakota boyfriend; she was head over heels for him. I remember once when she used to have crush on him and he invited her to his party, and didn't invite me. She refused which shocked me because I was next to her when she got the invitation and when he asked her why, her reply was the one thing I couldn't forget if I even want to. , "you invite me but not my twin sister and expect me to come? Are you stupid or what?" my jaw dropped, she just declined an invitation she dreamed of from the guy she crushed on since forever and for who? Me. He got embarrassed, "of course she can come and bring along anyone you want" he smirked.

Freddy might be the popular guy but no one on this earth would ever have treated my sister the way he did. He was the guy you imagine as prince charming. He sends her good morning text, kisses her whenever he saw her and kept on reminding her how much he loves her. I couldn't blame him; Dakota was like my other sisters. Gorgeous, beautiful and much socialized person. I know you might think aren't you twins? Aren't you supposed to look alike? Well you are wrong. We do have similarities like we both have light brown hair, both are tall that's it. Even though we have same light brown hair but hers was shiny and silky mine was curly and dull. Her eyes were ocean blue, she was skinny and tall which made her look like a model. That's reason she was more noticeable than I was, she had personality that shines and amazing looks.

I was the goofy looking one. I was even taller than Dakota she was 5'9 and I was 5'11 I knew its few inches but still I was taller. I had sky blue eyes which were smaller than Dakota's. I have all the reasons why boys preferred her on me. I always envied the attention she got from the boys, but she always says it's not as fun as it looks like. "Hey" I said faintly, it was the first word that I have said since the past three days. Freddy looked up at me. His face was pale, his eyes looked tired like I never seen before. "Hi" he said huskily and then cleared his throat, I sat next to him "how are you?" he asked. "I'm...okay" I lied. In fact I wasn't, I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat. I wasn't okay! I was dying inside I couldn't stop blaming myself, I wasn't okay! "Are you okay?" I asked concernedly because I didn't see him since the accident. "To be honest, I don't know. I'm still disbelief" he said then smiled "you know as soon as I woke up I immediately dialed her number...but then I realized she's..." he stopped and looked at me with those green eyes of his that was filled with tears. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make it more harder than it is on you" he reached for my hand and gave me a squeeze, "it's...Okay...Umm I need to go check on mum I haven't really seen her since the..." I stopped, "accident" he finished my sentence. I just smiled and got up; I was seriously worried about mum since I have not seen her in the past couples of days.