Chapter 19

I woke up and felt the dazzling sunlight entered my eye causing me to move my head away.

I hated how this was the reality, I was still in a room and tied.

My hands were numb and tired.

Be patient. I heard Joey voice saying that in my head, then comes in a short broad nurse.

"Morning Avery" she smiled, I just shot her a not interested look.

"I'm nurse Kelly"

She slowly untied me and I instantly massaged the area since it hurt.

"Come on let me help you out" the nurse and I didn't snapped because I was too tired.

I got out the bed and I couldn't walk unsteadily since my legs felt like it was paralyzed. The nurse gently held my arms to help me stand.

She led me to the shower which was small.

She walked to the shower, I felt weird undressing in front of her.

"Don't worry, I'll just make the water warm and I'll wait for you outside" she smiled sensing the awkwardness.

She turned on the taps and nodded as she slowly got out.

As she did, I quickly took off the shirt I was wearing and felt the sense of relief.

The warm sensation of the water hit my cold body making me feel relaxed.

I washed my greasy hair and started stroking it roughly.

As I finshied, I grabbed the towel and walked out of the bathroom.

The nurse handed me a white shirt and matching pants.

I gave her the look before snatching the cloths form her.

After wearing the cloths, I saw a comb on the cabinet near my bed. I took it and began to comb my tangled hair, and I didn't even know how I looked like at that point.

"Better now!" the nurse exclaimed once she saw me.

"Now, let's go down to the cafeteria so you could eat some breakfast before your session with Dr.Breson" she said trying to hold my hand but I quickly walked forward not caring.

As we arrived to cafeteria, I was mortified. Because it totally hit me that I was in a mental hospital.

As we walked, I saw a group of people mumbbling random words and the other table was filled people rocking back forth. Which freaked me out.

I reached for the nurse hand because I was starting to get scared.

The nurse led me to cafeteria and asked me what I wanted to eat, I mumbled cornflakes.

I felt shivers all over my body, it was really scary.

Why I'm here? I'm not like them.

The nurse led me to an empty table."Tell me when you finished" she smiled and walked a bit away giving me space.

Instead of eating, I just studied the place.

A guy was sitting across of my table was rocking back forth and mumbling something as he's nurse tried to get him up. He just shook his head and pushed her away.

"Ethan, come on get up so Dr.Jacobson needs to see you" she said sweetly and he just shook his head and started crying no and started getting violent like by pushing her and hitting suddenly I saw him surrounded my nurses trying to calm him down as he shrieked my heart started beating.

"Calm down Ethan" a nurse yelled injecting him with a needle I assumed was a drug to calm him down.

He slowly settled down and weeps in his nurse shoulder as she said soothing words to him.

I could only imagine what he's going through, I just stared with utter shock whereas others were too busy in their own world getting lost in touch of reality.

"Must be scary to see such scene, isn't it?" said a voice, I looke at the table and I saw a blonde girl who looked like she walked out of a magazine. She looked nothing like a mental patient, she looked more like a freaking model.

She had blonde hair that almost looked white and very pale face but her natural blush made it look lovely, her eye were piercing blue. She took a large bit form the apple she was holding.

"Ethan Resse does that every single morning" she said still looking at me.

"Same screaming and crying but of course this might seem extremely weird and scary to you?" she said in mean way.

I didn't know what the hell was this chick problem.

I was about to open my mouth to reply to her mean comments a voice interrupted me.

"Lila, please get your ass out of my seat." I looked up and I saw a muscling body standing over the girl who's name is Lila.

His brown eye looked down at her since he was tall and she just childishly stick her tongue and moved immeadtiley.

He's hair was messy light brown and his lips was completely full shaped and had a natural glow of pink with his cheek bones was naturally contoured.

He sat down seating his trail and just glanced at me.

"You're not an exception." he said cocking his eyebrows expecting me to get up.

"Well, I don't see your name on it." I finally said after being silent the whole morning.

He looked at me with a serious look.

"Aren't you childish new girl?" he said giving me a side grin.

"Are you for real? This place is filled with childish people" I said and he quickly looked at me like he was offend.

"Are you sure? Because I sure can see you here in a mental hospital." he said with a sharp tone.

I got angry because I don't even know why I'm here.

"I'm sure not crazy as all of you" I said giving him a bitchy smiled and I saw frustration expression rushing in his face.

"Are you sure your not crazy?" he replied leaning forward with a cocky smile.

I was about to reply but the nurse called me saying Dr.Breson wants to see me.

I glared at him and he just smirked. I won't deny the fact he was freaking hot but he sure was a jerk.

He didn't know me, how can he just claim such judgements on me?

"Glad meeting you, Avery" he said, I was about to question how he knew my name but then I realized the nurse called me.

I just narrowed my eyes and stood up.

"Its so nice that you met Mason" she said smiling.

Mason was that jerk name.

I hated this place already.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for short chapters, it's quick one but I'll try to make them longer I promise :).

So did you like mason? Ummm tell your opinions and feedbacks down in the comment section.

Love you all