Chapter 16

A/N: I hope your ready for this chapter. It's gonna be confusing just a disclaimer ;) lol enjoy. Ps sorry I didn't proof check it.

"Avery" Joey whispered lifting my chin seeing my pale white face change into bright red because of crying.

"Please, Joey get me out of here" I begged and he looked at me sadly. He walked over to get the helmet and handed me, smiled weakly.

I tucked my hair in the helmet and felt drizzle of rain slowly dripping.

Could this day get any depressing?

Joey turned on the engine ands rod the bike despite the rain eventho it was getting heavier by the second.

Joey was all I had now.

**

We drove to our ordinary place but this time Joey drove behind the creek which slowly revealed a small wooded cabin, desgined with flowers which looked beautiful in the rain.

Joey stopped his engine, I slowly got up and removed my helmet.

Admiring the beautiful cabin, "Where are we?" I asked Joey, who was already unlocking the door.

What's going on?

"Come in" he said sticking out his hand, I looked at it for a second then without thinking I just grabbed it and walked in.

As I walked in I was even more astonished, it was so decorative.

It had beautiful paintings on the flowery wallpaper and cushions were perfectly arranged and kept in clean matter. There was a fire place which already had wood in it.

"What is this place?" I asked worriedly.

I heard the door shut, and Joey walked next me.

"It was my grand father cabin" he sighed, throwing the key across the coffee table.

"After my grandfather past away. My dad inherited this place, since my dad is not a cabin kind of guy. We decided to rent it, and a lot people would come to spend their weekends here" he said looking thought the cabin.

There was a room that I noticed and a tiny open kitchen and mini bathroom at the corner.

"I'll go find some dry cloths" he said walking to the bedroom.

I removed my jacket and beanie which was soaking wet.

"Dry cloths? How?" I asked curiously.

"Sometimes, the visitors forget their cloths in the drier." I said from the room.

I storked my hair gently and realized I was shivering.

It was too damn cold.

"I think I found something" he said and then came out with a pair pajamas.

"So...top or bottom?" he asked.

I raised my eyeebrow hoping it was a joke.

"Kidding" he smirked tossing the top of the pajama on me.

So I guess I'll spend the night in a cabin...with Joey.

"Go change in the bathroom while I start the fire" he said showing me the bathroom.

The bathroom was small yet very well decorated.

It was so clean and net.

I removed my wet shirt and jacket and hanged it on the hook.

I removed my pants and turned around facing the mirror.

I see my reflection, mascara streaming down my face and my hair was just a mess.