Prologue

"I'm coming!" I yelled impatiently from the annoying knocking door. This person totally ruined my great time. I sighed as I quickly put on my tank top and sweatpants and rushed to the front door to open it.

I gasped when someone ran into me and hugged me after I opened the door. Somehow, I could know the person without seeing her face. Her favorite fragrance is also my favorite scent of hers. I felt her body was trembling as she sniffled.

I felt a stung in my heart whenever I heard or see her cried. I gently patted her head. My heart crumbled when I heard her crack voice, "Charli... I'm tired of this." Summer sobbed as I embraced her.

She pulled away as I eagerly wanted to check her face, yet gingerly cupped her face to check on it. She winced in my touch as I saw her right face was swollen with a serious punch.

I was right, that bastard laid his hand on her again!

Blood boiled my vein as I shut my eyes tight. I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't. I felt the fury fuel my anger as I shot my eyes opened and asked Summer, "That bastard did this to you again?! What the hell was wrong with him?! He's sick!"

"Stop calling him bastard Charli." She warned me as I clenched my jaw.

This bastard doesn't deserve a respect from you, Summer.

I was mad that she still siding this bastard and I yelled, "He is! He is fucking a bastard!" I tilted up my head to take a deep breath, and finally back to Summer's face as I sighed and soften my tone to her, "This is not the first time he laid his hand on you. Summer. You'll get killed if you keep tolerating and let him beat you up." Summer didn't respond as she turned her gaze away from me.

I knew she was stubborn, no one could stop her.

Summer started sniffled as she wiped off the tears streaming out from the brim of her eyes and I gently rested my hands on her shoulders to comfort her. She said dejectedly, "You're right, I should let go of this man."

I was half relieved at least she stops being stubborn to stay with this bastard. I cupped her left face without a bruise and said softly, "Yes, you should. You deserve better, Summer."

Summer shook her head and said in despair, "No, besides Miguel, No one loves me. I believe I will forever be alone, but I don't want to be all alone until the day I die."

I scoffed, "Are you kidding me?"

You still got me to be with you...

"I'm dead serious." Summer said dully.

I chuckled and said in disbelief, "Come on, Summer. What is wrong with you? Where's your confidence? Besides that bastard, you have numerous boys drool on you."

She shook her head and said bitterly, "Yea, I met a lot of suitors. Can you see how many fucked up relationships I have? All are the same, Charli."

I shushed her, "No, you haven't met the right one, Summer." I smiled and assured her with my thumb caressed her left face, "Trust me, Summer. You will meet the right one. You're precious to the person who loves you. Because you're gorgeous, honest, lively, optimistic, and care for the others."

Summer stared at me as she leaned in my hand and I continued, "Those bastards were too dumb to know and appreciate how beautiful you're from inside out. The person will be blessed if he is with you. You're a gem, Summer."

I studied her beautiful face as I smiled, "Forget about those bastards. You still have me. I'll always be right here and wait for you."

Summer eventually smiled as she cupped my face and mumbled, "Thanks Charli, you're the best. I love you."

"You're welcome," I said gently as our eyes locked, my heartbeat skipped a beat when Summer's eyes flicked to my lips. Her eyes back to mine again and I felt she leaned in closer to me. Our breaths were fanning each other and I could felt my heartbeat quickened with our close distance.

I silently took steady breathing, somehow Summer's eyes were closing as her tender lips touched mine. At this moment I couldn't believe what was happening and everything seems like a dream which I had been wanted for years.

Summer Brightly is fucking kissing me!

Her lips gently nibbling mine as I parted my lips and pressing my tongue to her lips, she eventually parted her lips for my tongue to slip in her mouth. Butterflies erupted in my stomach to feel our kisses. I hitched in our mouth when she cupped my butts and squeezed them.

I moaned in our mouths when she squeezed them again, but this time becomes sensual. She turned me on as I tangled my fingers to her hair and pressed her closer to me. Our kisses were getting hungry and I just wanted to kiss her and held her in my arms for not letting her go.

"What the hell!" my eyes shot opened as I felt Summer quickly pulled away from me. When I turned my attention to the hallway I couldn't find the right words to say. I said in a small voice, "I..." I trailed off and remained still.

I felt bad, I felt bad for Summer and Matt. Somehow, it seems like I felt bad for Summer over Matt.

"So, she is the person you told me that you're in love and need to take time to let go, huh?" Matt said with the sound of upset.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I admitted.

Matt stared at me sadly as he shook his head and said, "Fine, I'm leaving." He walked past me as he shut the front door and left Summer and me alone now.

Oh, fuck! Summer knew everything and I had no idea how to deal with her. I didn't even dare to turn back and face her.

Be calm, Charli...

"Whatever Matt said is true?" I felt my body turned cold when Summer asked. I couldn't know she was pissed off or confuse? I couldn't define the way she asked me. I was debating to tell her the truth or keep it to myself.

What if she knew about it? Would she freak out?

A/N: Haha! a new story again. Well, the Idea of this story suddenly pop out my mind. Even the cast of the main characters I have too. So, I just start it. Well I will focus (Until We Meet) before this story. I just posted this for a teaser of this story. 

I want to write something different compare to other stories. So, this story will slower update than (Until We meet)

Enjoy reading!