𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

─────── • ❥ • ───────

The dinner had gone smoothly, absolutely fine. Everyone was far more relaxed than they had initially started out as, possibly because Mrs. Lee was a very calm person.

Jaemin hadn't been all that anxious from the beginning, though Renjun's mood saw a significant change as the night drew on. No, Mark was not as scary as he had thought he was.

Jeno peacefully picked at his neatly arranged meal, everything taking so much longer for him to down since the destruction of art was so difficult for him. Nobody minded though, and the conversations never ran out.

Once everyone was finished, and the plates had been taken to the sink, the 'getting to know each other' scenario had ended. As far as the fidgety teen could tell, his family passed his new boyfriends with flying colours. Thankfully, there were no embarrassing situations.

"We're going upstairs," Jeno informed his older sibling, receiving a curt nod and a cheeky 'okay' sign that could've meant anything. "Ew."

All three trailed up the staircase sort of slowly, Jeno remaining centred the whole time, Jaemin staring at the wooden steps, and Renjun noting that there were still no images upon the walls. He really wanted to see the younger's history or silly little pictures of him as a baby. It was so strange.

The Chinese male had been thinking quite hard for the past two hours though. Jeno's somewhat secretive nature and 'condition' that hadn't been explained, was leaving a door open in his mind. He had seen these symptoms before, for some mental thing that he couldn't recall the name of.

It was on the tip of his tongue. He knew it.

They all stopped outside the ravenette's door as he gently pushed it open to expose an all too hollow-feeling room. The monochrome theme, the far-too-tidy space suggesting it wasn't a teenager's room, the clear surfaces, fresh painted walls. It was so stiff.

"You should come live with me," Jaemin giggled as he apparently didn't find this as weird as his lover did. "Mum would love a little 'clean fairy'."

Jeno smiled at the thought, "It bothers me to see messes in the first place, so I'd struggle to help. When I went over to yours that time..." he trailed off, nervously glancing at Renjun before continuing and returning his sights to Jaemin, "I had to keep my head down."

Sex is messy though, the oldest thought as he politely excused himself to go to the bathroom. Does that just not bother him?

The bluette watched his retreating form until it disappeared, leaving him and Jeno alone. The older, however, needed this brief moment to discuss something.

"Jaemin," he murmured, "We need your help here."

The younger turned to him with a visible frown shadowing his features, remaining as he went to sit on the bed. "What help?"