𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"What the fuck is going on here?!" The oldest boy screamed through tears he couldn't control. His voice was so raw and scratchy from balling all day, but apparently he still a little more to give.

Jaemin slowly rose from Jeno, being careful not to hurt him while pulling him up and hugging him softly. "Seriously? You had to drop by tonight of all nights?"

Renjun couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. Never in his life had Jaemin been visibly disappointed to see him, never had he verbally expressed his displeasure to have him around, and not once did the Chinese boy ever imagine he'd catch Jaemin losing his goddamn virginity.

The whole ordeal was causing him a great deal of mental stress as each factor fed into the fact that he was nothing but heartbroken right now.

So he did what he always turned to;

Lashing out irrationally.

"Don't fucking give me that crap, Na Jaemin! I have known you for ten long years, and that's nine years longer than you've known Jeno! Don't treat me like some sort of bad guy!"

"Oh fuck off with your 'I'm never wrong' bullshit!" The younger hissed, "You're the one who interrupted us. And don't act like you're any better! You've been in love with this guy all along, and you never even thought to tell me!"

"God, Jaemin! Why the fuck would I tell you?"

"Because we're best friends, you asshole!" He yelled, eyes glassing over as his emotions ran wild. "W-We're supposed to tell each other everything."

"Oh yeah, just like you confessed to me yesterday, right? Weren't holding that in for a while?"

Jeno nervously hid his face against Jaemin's chest, feeling his warm breath against his hair and wishing so badly for this whole nightmare to end. He had fucked everything up, hadn't he?

"Well look how you reacted," the youngest snapped, "I'm glad I didn't trust you with my heart. I'd have died long ago!"

Renjun froze, blood running cold as that same guilty feeling returned to the pit of his stomach and the centre of his chest. That horrible sensation that he battled all day while his eyes almost gave out from crying for hours. "Jaemin....." mumbled, rubbing his face tiredly and feeling angry at himself, and at them all over again. "I didn't mean to hurt you that way. I shouldn't have yelled-"

"Well done. We have a genius in our ranks," the bluette clapped sarcastically, and the sound of the television downstairs turning off concerned all three of them. Renjun wasn't quite finished though.

"Also why, Jeno? Why did you agree to this? Surely one guy in your life is enough....."

Crap. He shouldn't have said that.