𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Dear Jeno,

I hope your life has been treating you somewhat better than mine has. As of late, I've been surrounded by people who must all share the same braincell, and I can only imagine the peace and quiet you live with is bliss....

Renjun wrote quickly, eyebrow twitching furiously as the sound of his irritating cousin and his even more irritating neighbour messing about in the bathroom, echoed around his room. It was the next room over, and oh how the oldest boy longed for the distance to grow.

If I could escape and visit your world, then believe me, I would....He continued, his patience hanging on by its last thread when the clatter of metal against tiles followed by laughter resounded.

Eventually, Huang Renjun couldn't take it anymore and threw his pen down just to stand up and scream frustratedly. "Can't a guy write a creepy sounding love letter in peace?!"

Thankfully, nobody could hear him above the noise of the television his parents were in front of downstairs, or the ruckus going on in the bathroom.

Why were Chenle and Jaemin in the bathroom together? Well......that was actually a very valid question.

"Give us a minute, they said," Renjun scowled as he stomped out of his room and towards the bathroom next door. "We're cleaning our teeth, they said."

The sounds grew in volume the closer he got until finally, he stood right outside the door. Last I checked, brushing one's teeth didn't require a gladiator's war skills....unless of course you're knocking them all out.

"Oh boys~" he sang with a bitter undertone, slamming his fist hard against the white painted wood and waiting for a response. "My turn!"

The shrill laughter he could only associate with his soon to be deceased relative broke out, and Renjun gritted his teeth before banging on the door another three times. "What the hell are you two even doing in there?"

"Junnie, what do you think of the colour blue?!" Jaemin giggled from within, confusing the older to no end.

"Why?!"

"Just curious."

'Just curious' my ass, the brunette thought, kicking the door violently. "I swear to god, of you don't let me in on the count of three, you're both sleeping on the floor tonight!"

Chenle could be heard muttering something a little too quietly for his older cousin to hear, grinding down on the last of Renjun's poor and frail nerves.

"Boys!"

"Woah, settle the kettle," Jaemin gushed, the door flying open to produce the tall teen with damp hair, his cheeks slightly rosy from giggles and excitement as well as his shirt having gone 'missing in action' (or strewn across the floor, as Renjun later realised).