𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Damn, I can't believe we're actually doing this," Renjun mumbled in a less than satisfied way, but not nearly as grumpy as he used to sound. The disco was blaring before them, almost looking like a club had all the participants not been eighteen or younger.

"If I die tonight, tell my teacher I hate her," Jisung whined as Chenle started shoving them all towards the entrance.

"That's not usually how it goes-" Jeno went to point out, though Jaemin laughed over his idea with equal enthusiasm to the youngest Chinese teen.

"Jisung is weird. Leave him to be weird."

The volume only increased exponentially when they stumbled on inside, kids over the age of fifteen found screaming and dancing with freedom. Everything was cast under a green, purple and blue hue from the impressive spinning sphere hanging from the ceiling, shooting multi-coloured beams of light in every which way. The smell of perspire, perfumes and sugary carbonated drinks wafted around the giant hall to greet all new-comers.

Chenle had to scream above the obnoxious audial levels to get his sentence across, "Hell yeah!"

How pointless that was.

"Can I go home already?" Jisung begged, failing to pry the boy's fingers off his own hand. "I don't even know how you got me to come with you!"

The trio standing by them were also dead-curious to know how the notorious player convinced a stiff, uptight nerd like Park Jisung to attend a disco for the sake of three romantically challenged boys.

"There is no reward in the art of asking dumb questions," Chenle cackled while dragging the male away.

"Damn it, you just make shit up! I, I-can't dance!"

They started to disappear into the ocean of sweaty teens, possibly to have the time of their lives, or a night they'd rather sleep off. Regardless, it left the remaining throuple alone, just as expected.

"Okay, so I'm sure by now I've told you both a hundred times that I have two left feet," Renjun stated unhelpfully, "But I'm also sure I can't be as bad as Nana, right?"

Jeno whistled a small descending sound at the low blow, and he could feel Jaemin grip his hand somewhat tighter. It wasn't an unknown fact that the bluette could barely pull together a step sequence, but his freestyle was pretty fun.

"Well, I'm just gonna' go and sob to myself about that attack in the bathroom, Assholes," he rolled his eyes without really feeling hurt. He knew he'd embarrass them tonight, and he couldn't wait.

"Ah, Jaem. I was teasing!" Renjun gasped, tugging his sleeve and begging for his forgiveness, "You aren't that bad, I promise!"

"It's okay, Junnie, I'm teasing too. I'm not mad," he winked, swooping down and picking the boy up into his arms to plant an affectionate kiss upon his unready lips. It only lasted a few seconds, though when the younger pulled away, Renjun reconnected their mouths again to experience that glowing sensation again. He really liked it.