𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 {𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎}

You may skip this chapter if mature content makes you uncomfortable, but it is completely fluffy and soft.

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Shhh, Mum is probably sleeping," Jaemin whispered to his lovers as they crept in through the front door and closed it quietly behind them. The house was only bathed in very little light, the sources being a few lamps here and there to guide either the older woman or her son at night.

"What time is it?" Renjun murmured while wandering on towards the kitchen and checking the large digital clock upon the wall. "It's only eleven."

"Let's just grab a drink and go to bed before-" Jaemin started, yet cut himself off when a small, yellow sticky note caught his eye, pressed to the island countertop. The text was about two lines long and said:

Hi Nana,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm out with some friends tonight. The house is yours.

"Woah..." Jeno whispered before raising his voice, "Does that mean we're good to act normal?"

"What? No mother?" Renjun confirmed. "She's never out."

"Mmm, I hope she has fun," the youngest boy agreed before placing the note back and downing a large glass of tap water. The cool aqua was welcome to his parched throat, sliding down as a healer. "Are you both tired, yeah?"

"I am, at least," the oldest admitted before stretching his arms up and yawning dramatically. His top raised to expose his lower tummy and the sheer sides of it were teasing the younger pair no doubt.

"Um...." Jeno laced his fingers together awkwardly as he stared down at his feet to avoid seeing the surrounding kitchen that held no discernible patterns. "Are there multiple beds....or are we sharing?"

"Sharing," Jaemin placed his glass in the dishwasher before guiding them out of the room towards the stairs. "It'll be fine, I promise."

"Won't we be uncomfortable?"

"Honestly, laying on a jagged rock cliff would be comfortable for me if you were both beside me. I don't care too much."

"His bed is a decent size, anyway. You'd know," Renjun added as they stopped outside the room and took a moment to gather their thoughts before entering. The whole space smelled of sweet things like vanilla, strawberries, and fresh cotton. Everything combined was so relaxing....it sent the guests into a state of calm.

"Okay, so the bathroom is down the hall of either of you want showers," the bluette explained while shamelessly pulling off his clothes, starting with the shirt. His neighbour knew damn well how confident and open he was with his body, but it still took him by surprise on a night like this when only their romantic trio were together.