𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

─────── • ❥ • ───────

A few days later, Renjun reluctantly sauntered towards the front door after hearing the doorbell get hammered at least five times. His teeth ground against each other as he braced himself for the guest behind the wooden panel. His parents had so graciously informed him about their little arrival half an hour ago.

Thank god he doesn't live around here, the male thought, closing his eyes as the door swung open and the sound of shrill laughter echoed down the halls of his house.

"Junnie!" The tall and boisterous boy cried, leaning in and picking Renjun up into a bone crushing hug that very nearly suffocated him. The older growled.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

Releasing him from his death grip, then ravenette stepped back with a huge smile, like his cousin's apparent displeasure meant absolutely nothing to him. "It's so good to see you!"

The brunette forced a petty smile, "Hi....Chenle. Had I gotten the memo that you were actually coming tonight, I wouldn't be standing here right now. So I suppose it's nice to see you too."

Chenle sighed, tilting his head and looking down at him with a pout. "I know you don't like me, but you could at least pretend to be glad to see me. It's been over half a year...."

"Lele, why did you come over? Jaemin's not here if that's-"

"Ugh, can't I visit my family for once without underlying intentions? Maybe I'm really here just to see you."

"Or," Renjun stepped back to let him through, closing the door over behind him, "You've come to stare longingly at my neighbour through the window again."

"Jun, that was one time, okay? He left his window open, and yours was open, and he has abs."

"Stop being so gay for once," Renjun grimaced, not needing to hear thirsty comments about his childhood friend. Yes, he could see Jaemin's appeal, but no, he didn't think anything of it.

"Anyway," the younger Chinese clapped his hands together to change the topic, "Hows life? Share something interesting with me before my brain cells wither away and disintegrate."

"Well, what do you want to hear?" The brunette guided the raven haired teen towards the kitchen, passing his parents in the living room whom waved happily. They successfully slid into the quiet area and closed the door so not to let sound leak out. 

"Fun stuff. Like about that guy you like, or the assholes at your school. Honestly," he pretended to wipe a single tear off his dry cheek, "The most interesting thing that has happened since I last saw you, is the fact that this girl was caught sleeping around with our teacher. It wasn't even broadcasted well enough, so most of the details are foggy."

The older furrowed his brows. "Why are you such a gossip monger? Hm? It's like everything around you has to be spicy and colourful. What's wrong with a quiet life, huh?"

"It's boring! You've got a sexy neighbour, a mysterious student, someone who irritates you each day, a big school.....I'd kill to have some of that."

"Yeah well," Renjun sighed dejectedly, pulling a packet of crisps down from a cupboard, "It's not all that it's cracked up to be. If anything, I'd choose to swap with-" The doorbell rang, cutting off the male before he could finish, and having them both scurry to the door again.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Huang called from her spot on the couch, and Renjun yanked the door open quickly to answer both their questions.

"Jaem?"

The pinkette saluted him informally, skin glowing from the setting sun behind him and hair a frizzy mess. "Hey, Junnie," he greeted, "I realise I've been blowing you off for the past few days, but-" he switched his attention to Chenle, who was looking him up and down. "Oh, hi Lele! It's been ages!"

"Hey Nana," the Chinese boy cooed, pulling him in for a hug and chuckling to himself as he felt the muscles that hadn't disappeared in the eight months he had been away.

"Break it up!" Renjun hissed, ripping his handsy relative off his best friend and yanking the Korean inside before slamming the door shut. "Now, what are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you," Jaemin wriggled his eyebrows playfully, winking like the shameless teen he was.

Oh here we go, the oldest internally groaned, now I have two idiots to deal with.....

♤♤♤

-Mature Content-

"Hyuck," Jeno breathed out airily, throwing his head back as the younger sucked marks into his collar bones and continued to run his fingers in and out of his entrance. "Hyuck....Mark is home...." His voice was so pathetically weak when in this state, so Donghyuck didn't take any of his warnings seriously.

"So I'm aware," the other breathed against his neck, holding his hips in place to go further, "Also in the shower, might I add. And we know how long he likes to take showers."

Jeno winced as the younger roughly pushed inside him, leaving his back arching off the bed and his teeth biting down on his lower lip to silence himself. It was so hard though, when Donghyuck lived to find his reactions.

The older's hands lay limp above his head, gripping the pillow like a lifeline and ultimately splaying his unbuttoned shirt out further. He looked so sexy, and only Donghyuck knew it.

He also secretly hoped that he'd be the only one to ever see this masterpiece beneath him.

"Hurts....." the ravenette cringed, melting the younger's heart as he elicited both sinful yet beautiful noises. Donghyuck couldn't help himself as he lifted the boy onto his lap and gently moved his hips against his.

"You're a big baby, you know that? Honestly, seventeen and still acting like this...."

Jeno glowered, scratching along the tanned male's back and smiling as the other held back the urge to yell. This was their game, really. Pretending that this was all okay, when outside this room, the world would frown upon them.

"Cocky Asshole," Donghyuck hissed against the ravenette's cheek, leaving open mouthed kisses along it sensually.

Jeno focused on his nearby release, eyes tightly shut and hands firmly secured around the brunette's neck as he raised and lowered himself.

This was so very wrong, and they both knew it well.

Donghyuck was fucking his best friend's brother, and Jeno was betraying Mark and all that the older had ever done for him.

Yet they couldn't stop, and it wasn't even for just pleasure anymore.

It was like an odd method of comfort....

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Yikes, hope I didn't scare you guys away.
Consider this an introduction for what's to come...

Hope you liked it,
Thanks for reading~
-lily