Chapter 50

It's the next day, and John and Scarlett haven't left my mind at all. I miss them so much, and I wish I could just pretend like this never happened, but I'm afraid that's not possible.

---

Angela, Stella, and I are going baby clothing shopping today, and also some other additional baby stuff. As of right now Angela has Stella's old crib, so I could use that if John and I never get back together, but I don't think we'll have to take that step.

"Ready to go?" Angela asked as she took the last sip of her coffee.

"Yeah. I guess..." I scoffed.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"Alrighty then. Stella please get in the car with Auntie K."

I opened the back door, and Stella followed me into the car.

We sat in the car for a few minutes until Angela came out and joined us.

"So where do you want to go first?"

"Doesn't matter." I shrugged.

"Okay. We'll just go to the mall then."

"That's fine."

She started to drive, and I started to think of how much I miss John and my daughter. Don't get me wrong, I'm still so confused. But for some reason they make me feel like everything is going to be okay.

---

"Aw how about this onesie? It's so cute!"

"I love that! I'm going to get it. But I don't want to get too much."

"You can never have enough baby clothes." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

---

We walked back to the parking lot, and then a huge mob of paparazzi surrounded us.

"Leave my damn sister alone!" Angela shouted.

I looked down and smiled, because I knew how overprotected Angela was of me, and it make me laugh a little.

"Katy? Did you and John split?!"

"Did you cheat on him?"

"I heard that John found another woman! What're your thoughts on that, Katy?"

A lump formed in the back of my throat, and I almost choked. I don't think that John would do that, but what if he did?

---

All of us jumped in the car, and locked the doors.

"Gosh. They don't ever leave you alone do they?"

"No. Not really. I've gotten used to it. It's nothing new." I chuckled.

"Now we just have to get our way out of here." She huffed.

"Good luck with that." I smirked.

"Well help me Katy I don't know what to do."

"Just beep your horn and start driving. That's what I always do."

She beeped her horn and few times and started to drive, which made all of the paparazzi stop.

"Thank god." She sighed.

"I know right."

-------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

I'm so tired, and all I've been doing is crying. Lately I've been so depressed and disappointed in myself. I just need a break.

I laid down on the couch and started watching the Smurfs with Stella. She laughed the whole time, but I started to get sleepy.

My eyelids started to get heavy and I shut my eyes.

__________

"Auntie K wake up!" Stella screamed.

"Wh-What?"

I opened my eyes, and Stella was staring at me right in the eye.

"You were having a nightmare. You were shaking and everything. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Can you get your mommy?"

"Sure."

She ran upstairs, and grabbed Angela, then came back down the stairs.

"What's wrong Katy?"

"I remember. I remember everything. I need John. Where is he?"

"You guys got in a fight."

"Shit that's right. What the hell am I going to do?" I muttered as I face palmed.

"I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see."