Chapter 40

Hope you all like this chapter!

John's POV

I'm taking Katy the movies today to see Mocking Jay. We're pretty excited because we barely have anytime to ourselves. I love spending time alone with Katy, especially when it's just us.

"Ready to leave soon babe?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom.

Katy was going her hair and makeup while I walked behind her and placed my chin in her shoulder, as I wrapped my arms around her belly.

"Yes John. Now just give me a minute. I'm not feeling so well right now."

"Alright. What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It's probably just a cold."

"Are you sure?"

"FUCK JOHN WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE? I'M TRYING TO GET READY!"

I walked out and I felt bad for bothering her.

{Katy's POV}

I feel bad for yelling at John. I started having really bad pains in my stomach. I had those in my last pregnancy, and it turned out to be nothing.

When I was done I went down the stairs to see John sitting down at the island in the kitchen with his heading down.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked his as I put my hand in his back.

"I'm sorry for making you upset. By the way I brought Scarlett over to your parents house. She's there with Stella and Kai too, so I think she'll be fine."

I placed my hand on his cheek and pecked his lips.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I over-reacted. You know that's not me."

"It's fine. Now let's get going. Shall we?"

"We shall." I giggled as I held his hand.

---

{John's POV}

The movie theatre was overall pretty packed. It seems like a popular movie.

When the movie started, the lights went out and Katy immediately flipped.

"John? Where are you? You know I'm scared of the dark." She whispered as she searched for my hand to hold.

"Don't be silly. I'm right here."

When she found my hand she gripped it tight and didn't let go throughout the whole movie; besides when she kept going to the bathroom.

"Ugh shit. I need to use the bathroom again." She said for probably the sixth time.

"Katy honey are you alright? It's like your sixth time using the bathroom. Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm alright. My bladder is really weak."

I could tell she was lying, but I let it slide; she needs her space.

When she finally came back, the movie was already over.

"Really? Ugh I missed the ending!" Katy whined.

"It's alright. I can rent it so we could watch it another time."

"That sounds like a plan." She bit her lip.

---

The lights came back in and all was showing were bloopers and credits; you know same boring old stuff.

"Are we really gonna watch this part?" I laughed.

"I love seeing the credits. Don't judge me." She replies as she slaps my arm.

When the movie finally ended it was about 1am, and hardly anyone was left at the the theatre.

We walked outside, and all of a sudden Katy screamed in pain.

"Joh-John this hurts oh my god!" She cried, as she fell to the ground.

"Shit Katy what's wrong?"

The baby couldn't be coming. It isn't due for another month.

"Just call 911."

I checked my pockets for my phone, but it wasn't there.

I looked in my car window, and sure enough, I locked it in there along with my keys.

"Fuck."

Katy was still on the ground, clutching her stomach and moaning in pain.

I looked around, and saw an ordinary man coming out of the theatre.

"EXUSE ME SIR? COULD YOU HELP US?"