Chapter 10

It was about 1am and I had those pains again. They were starting to feel sharper.

"John. Johnnnn." I whispered as I shook him.

"What?" He said.

"I'm having those pains again. They really hurt." I said.

"Katy why don't you just go back to sleep. You really need it."

"Okay. I guess you're right..."

I went back to sleep as I cuddled up to John.

I woke up again at about 2am which the worst pain I've ever been through in my entire life. I knew they weren't stomach pains. The baby was coming. I shot my head up as I clutched my stomach.

"John. G-ett-t up. I need you to get up. Come on please."

"Katy. I'm sleeping."

"JOHN C'MON GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MAN! YOUR DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE HERE ANY SECOND IF YOU DONT BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL YOU ASS!"

"Okay Okay." He said as he jumped out of bed.

I was just laying there on the bed clutching the bed sheets. I couldn't move. It hurt too bad.

"John. I can't get up." I whispered.

"Don't worry I've got you." he said as he carried me bridal style down the stairs.

"Get the f-ing bag asshole!" I screamed at his as he was running and carrying me.

"I did...it's already in the car."

"John put me down." I whispered.

He put me down and he took my hand. We walked to the car and I got in.

John sped out of the driveway and to the hospital.

There was a lot of traffic for 2am in California. Probably because it was a Saturday night.

"JOHN CAN YOU BE ANY MORE SLOWER JESUS CHRIST!" I screamed as I squeezed his arm.

"I'm uhh I'm sorry Katy. I don't want to get pulled over. You need to calm down." he said.

"WTF JOHN?! I CANT CALM DOWN! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE THIS F-ING BABY HURTS! SO HURRY YOUR ASS UP!"

He then pulled into the hospital parking lot.

"Johnnn. I really don't think I can do this." I muttered.

"Sure you can't. Woman do it all the time." he said as he got out of the car.

He then opened the car door for me and we walked in. I was walking as if 2 huge boulders were on my shoulders. I looked so limp. The pain was so bad.

"John carry me. I can't freaking walk!" I yelled.

It then started to rain.

"Oh F-ING SHIT JOHN GET ME INSIDE!" I said as I almost fell to the ground.

He swept me off my feet and ran into the hospital.

"MY WIFE IS IN LABOR AND SHE NEEDS TO GET HELP ASAP!" John shouted.

"No shit John..." I muttered.

The nurse brought me a wheelchair and she pushed me to a room.

John had to fill in paperwork.

"Alright I need you to get on the bed." The nurse said.

"No. I'm not going to unless John is here. I'm not doing this without him. I need him." I said.

"M'am...you need to."

"DONT YOU M'AM ME! SHUT UP AND GO GET MY HUSBAND!" I said.

"O-Kay-Kay." she stuttered.

I sat in my wheelchair when I heard the door open.

"John ugh thank goodness you're here." I said as I pulled myself out of the wheelchair. The pains weren't as bad as before, but they were still pretty painful. I walked over to John and gave his a kiss. I know this really wasn't the time for kissing, but at the same time it was. It's going to be moments that we will cherish forever.

"Ready to have a baby?" he whispered as our noses were touching.

"Yeah." I bit my lip.