Chapter 30

Katy's POV

I love waking up to John. His warm, scent, his muscular arms around me, his shirt off, his hair tousled. Damn.

"Morning babe." He said.

"Good Morning." I replied as I turned around to face him.

He placed his warm hand on my cheek, while stroking it.

"I love you." I bit my lip.

"I love you more babes."

---

We had a lazy kind of day, just sitting around. I have a meeting with Tamra today to discuss my future interviews and photoshoots. Since I'm pregnant, Im not making music like I always do, but I do go to events and perform.

I laid in bed pretty much all day long; going on my phone. I was so caught up in replying to my KatyCats on Twitter, and going through tumblr.

I put my phone down on my nightstand and plugged it i it the charger, then turned over to fall asleep. This baby is really making me tired.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Katy Hun?" John asked.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"Tamra's here."

"Okay." I said as I got out of bed.

I walked over to John who was standing in the doorway and kissed his lips lightly, as I put my hands on his chest.

"I have to talk to you later." He said.

"Kay." I winked, and ran down the stairs to see Tamra sitting at the table playing with Scarlett.

"Hey Tam!"

"Hey Katy! How are you?" She said as she ran over to hug me.

"Great. Just really tired. This baby is making me exhausted!"

"I can tell." She chuckled.

--
We started talking about the Grammys, and halftime, which I'm super excited about. I shot the commercial a couple of weeks ago and everyone loved it. Johnny and I have been planning my outfits for a while, but we can't seem to decide on anything. This is my first time performing at half time, and I want my performance to be legendary. It needs to be perfect.

---

By the time Tamra was done, I finally got time alone, well not really.

I laid down on the couch, and turned on the tv. I then suddenly felt someone wrap a blanket around me, as my eyes slowly closed; then lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom. It wasn't the most comfortable thing, so I woke up, but I didn't let John know.

He kissed me on the forehead and I did the best I could to not smile, but it wasn't helping.

He placed me into the bed and pulled the covers over me, kissing my nose and slowly walking out of the room.

"You do know I wasn't actually sleeping. Right?" I giggled.

"Of course." He replied sarcastically.

I turned around to see John standing there, quite embarrassed.

I smiled at him and crinkled my nose, like I always do.

He climbed into bed and put his arm on my waist, placing his other on my cheek. He got closer, and pecked my lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you way more than you think. I really do. Now what did you have to talk to me about?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm really excited for this baby. That's all."

"I am too. I'm glad you are. After the baby is born, I think I'm going to get back to recording. It's going to be about time."

"That sounds like a plan. Well goodnight." He added, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight." I whispered back.