Jey Uso

You, Jey and the kids arrive at the campsite for the weekend with Jimmy Naomi and Jimmy's kids, jimmy is setting up the tents so Jey goes and helps him leaving you alone with both boys naomi and Jimmy's kids and you don't mind Jeyce is playing with his cousins and you are holding Jaciyah as you and Naomi seat around the fire pit Jaciyah lays his head on your chest as he slips on his juice as jimmy turns around and sees you with Jaciyah and says "Jaciyah has her already wrapped around his little finger uso" as Jey smiles at jimmy "yeah I think we all do but Jaciyah has her the most and I'm kind of jealous of my son" as jimmy laughs.

You look at Jey and Jimmy as Jey winks at you as Jaciyah grabs your hand and holds it as you talk to naomi, Jey comes over and bends over and puts his hat on Jaciyah "you trying to steal my girl son? As Jaciyah laughs at his daddy. As Jey smiles at him then kisses you on the lips before going back to help jimmy with the set-up, As Naomi looks at you and Jaciyah "your amazing with him and Jeyce girl" as you smile at her "they are amazing boys" as Jeyce comes over and starts messing with Jaciyah as Jaciyah gets upset because Jeyce is messing up his time with you as he kicks his feet and almost kicks Jeyce as Jey sees this and comes over "Jaciyah no bad son" as he gets upset and Jey grabs him up in his arms "apologize to Jeyce now Jaciyah" as Jaciyah shakes his head at Jeyce as you check on Jeyce who is upset that Jaciyah almost kick him as Jaciyah sees you getting close to Jeyce and trys to get out of Jey's arms as Jey shakes his head "stop being jealous son Shasta love us all the same" as you kiss Jeyce forehead then walk over to Jey and Jaciyah "daddy is right I love you all the same" as Jaciyah calms down and apologize to Jeyce as Jey let's him down and Jaciyah hugs Jeyce, as Jey smiles at you "you love me a little more" as you giggle at him.

As he kisses you on the lips as both Jeyce and Jaciyah go play with Jimmy's kids, leaving you alone with Jey as Jimmy and Naomi go get their bags out of their SUV, as Jey says "babygirl my kids are jealous of each other around you and I'm jealous of my sons getting more attention from you then me" as you run your hand up and through his hair "no need to be jealous Jey I love you your my man, I love Jeyce and Jaciyah they are my boys" as he smirks and kisses you passionately learning you against the table "I'm making you mine completely this weekend, tonight when the boys are sleeping we are going to sneak off, just you and me somewhere private" as you giggle at him and he winks at you as he heads up to his SUV and gets your guys bags.

Jeyce and Jaciyah come back up to you and seat down next to you at the table as you smile at them "what do you two need boys? As Jeyce smiles at you "Shasta can we have some more juice please" as you nod your head, and head him his juice box and fills up Jaciyah's cup with some juice, as Jey comes back with the bags putting them in your guys tent, a couple minutes later Jimmy and Naomi come back with their bags and put theirs in their tent too, as Jeyce gets up and goes back with his cousins as you look at Jaciyah "you want to go back with your brother and your cousins baby boy? As he shakes his head "no me want daddy" as you nod your head and pick him up carry him over to Jey who is seating by the fire pit with Jimmy and Naomi, handing Jaciyah to him, before going to check on Jeyce and Jimmy's kids down by the water, make sure they are alright" as you check on them, they are playing in the sand with some toys. As you come back and join Jey, Jaciyah, Jimmy and Naomi by the fire pit, a couple minutes later Jeyce and the other kids come up and join us by the fire pit and you all have family time together.

To be continued in a couple days... Next part some alone time between Jey and Shasta finally!!!!