Jay White

your alone time together: a few minutes later juice is still beating on the door, he isn't saying anything through, as Jay has you on your hands and knees at the end of the bed, Jay yells "Juice man leave or your going to hear your sister getting fucked, this is happening and after it's all said and done she is going to be my completely and you can't change anything about it happening" as Juice says "dude please I'm begging you not to do this with my baby sister" as you turn your face and look at Jay who is standing behind you his hand on your lower back as he smirks "dude it's happening so just leave and go to your room with your wife and let me worship your sister's body" as you bite your bottom lip and his eyes land on yours.

He rubs his hands up and down your back working his way to your ass as he grips it then squeezing it lightly, as you moan out and he smirks and Juice says "sis please don't do this with Jay, it will not work between you two, Jay is just a manhole" as you giggle at that comment, you know Juice is upset but what he is saying is true, you know about Jay's past and you hope he is going to change his way" as Jay sees your eyes change and he shakes his head "babygirl that's not true, I want you and only you and I'll prove it if you let me we can stop right now and I'll wine and dine you before we do the nasty, do you want me to prove it to you? As you look him in the eyes and nod your head lightly as he smirks and kisses your lips passionately then pulls away and goes to grab your panties from the floor and one of his shirts as he pulls his boxer shorts back up and pulls his t-shirt back on, he smirks and says "you go to the bathroom and get dressed I'll have a talk with your brother" as you smile at him "no fighting" as he nods his head "I promise no fighting but you may need to yell that to him before you go in the bathroom and I open the door, because if he throws a punch I'll throw one back" as you smile and yell "Joseph don't fight with Jamie we stopped" as Jamie smirks go change before I change my mind and take you right here, because damn it little girl it's hard" as you giggle and go inside the bathroom and get changed. He opens the door and Joseph looks at him "dude really my baby sister, I appreciate you looking out for her because she is a member of the club, plus she is mine sister, Bey best friend but you can't mess with her heart like the other girls you have been with in the past, think about the group if you two fuck and you get tired of her, she will have to leave because your the leader and I'm sorry to say this I'll follow her blood is thicker then water, and Bey will too his friendship with her has been going on longer then yours" as Jamie looks at him "Joseph look I care about your sister, she gets me and I want a real relationship with her" as he looks at Jamie and then you walking out of the bathroom in Jamie's shirt and a pair of shorts, "do you want this too Lily? As you look up and play with the bottom of the shirt "yes I want a future with him too Joseph" as he nods his head and says "alright I'm not going to stand in the way but if it doesn't work out, me and Bey are on your side sister" as you smile at him as Jamie looks at him and says "alright Joseph we aren't going to do anything so why don't you head back to your room and spend some time with Toni, you two don't get much time together because of your schedules" as Joseph smiles and leaves you two alone. Jamie closes the door behind Joseph leaves, then he turns around and smirks at you "do you want to stay here with me tonight or should I walk you to your room? You smile at him "can I stay here with you sir" as he mumbles "damn it little girl, your going to make it hard again" as he walks over to you and lifts you up in his arms "you can stay, but only if I can still eat you out? As you place your hands on his shoulders and nod your head at him "you can eat me out still sir after I suck you off" as he smirks and carry's you over to the bed and lays you down, pulling his cock out of his boxer shorts gripping it in his hands, as you crawl to the end of the bed and look up at him your eyes meet his as you lick your lips "can I sir? As he nods his head and you grip his cock in your hands before you go down on it. Sucking and licking up and down his cock. He throws his head back and moans out "oh fuck little girl" as his hands go to your head and he pushes it down on his cock, you hollow your cheeks and suck him off, as he fucks your face he places his fingers through your hair as he continues to fuck your face. As you suck him. He continues to fuck your face holding you down on his cock by your hair, his fingers are pulling you up and down on it, as he feels himself getting closer to cumming as he looks at you "oh fuck little girl you are taking my cock so good" as you hollow your mouth out more and he starts to hit the back of your throat and he smirks and shots his load down your throat, as you didn't gag and he smirks pulling you up and off his cock by the hair "you don't got a gag reflex omg shit that's hot as hell little girl" as you smile and swallow his cum, then he pushes you down on your back and removes your shorts with your panties again.

To be continued!!!!