Orange Cassidy

Your first unofficial match against Kris Statlander happens and you don't win but you beat the living hell out of her, now you are in the trainers room, getting the one over, they tape your left shoulder and your ribs then your right wrist to your hand is wrapped up too, your wrist and hand are broken so they are going to put a cast on it, as soon as they finish the check up, Cassidy is with you "I'm so proud of you liv, you did so amazing, you may have not won but you put Kris in her spot and she is going to be on the shelf for a few weeks time" as the doctor wraps your ribs then she puts you in a cast that wraps around your waist and hand, then tapes your left shoulder blade.

A few minutes later, You and Cassidy are heading to his locker-room to get your guys stuff then you two will head to your apartment, he is staying with you tonight, then you two are going to go look for Houses near the beach and the Arena, he smiles And you get back there and you change into some comfortable clothes,

You walk out of the bathroom and Cassidy is changing his shoes, plus he took off his jacket leaving him in his t-shirt, jeans and now he is putting on his tennis shoes, he looks up at you "the doctor give you some pain medicine do you want one now...

You walk out of the bathroom and Cassidy is changing his shoes, plus he took off his jacket leaving him in his t-shirt, jeans and now he is putting on his tennis shoes, he looks up at you "the doctor give you some pain medicine do you want one now or wait until we get to your apartment? As you look at him "when we get to the apartment, I need to get something to eat with it" as he nods his head. And he puts his tennis shoes on then grabs his bag along with yours, then grabs your good hand. You two head through the arena and to the parking lot, you two get to his rental car then he puts your bags in the backseat and you get in the front seat passenger side, your wrist and hand are begin to hurt, so he is going to go though a drive-thru and get you two something to eat so you can take your pain medicine, he gets in the driver side and starts to leave, "you want McDonald's or Arby's Sweetie? As you think about it "McDonald's please, I want a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal with a Large Hi-C Orange Lavaburst please" as he smirks and says "that's fine Sweetie" I'm going to get Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich Combo Meal with a Large Coca-Cola" as you smile at him and lay your head against the seat.

He goes through the drive-thru and gets your guys food, you drink some of your drink and take a pain pill, with some of your fries. As he smiles and drives to your place for the night, a few minutes later you grab your food bag and drink as he goes to get your guys bags from the backseat and you two head inside, Cassidy puts your bags in the living-room on the recliner, you two seat down on the couch and dig in to your food, you start to feel better finally, after you eat and drink, you get up and go to your bedroom and change into your PJs for the night,

 As he smiles and drives to your place for the night, a few minutes later you grab your food bag and drink as he goes to get your guys bags from the backseat and you two head inside, Cassidy puts your bags  in the living-room on the recliner, you ...

Then you come out and seat down on the couch next to Cassidy who has took off his jacket, and shoes, and when you join him back on the couch he smiles and pulls you against his side. He smiles and he finds something to watch for a little bit then when you two go to bed he will change out of his jeans and shirt leaving him in his boxer shorts for bed. A few minutes later you both get up and head to the bedroom, you crawl in the bed, he removes his shirt and jeans and crawls in bed with you and you two get comfortable with each other then go to sleep, he spoons with you him wrapped around you, holding you through the night but not to tight Because he knows your in pain.

To be continued in a few days!!!!